Hyper

Ant and Dec were walking down one of the hallways of BGT trying to find their friend,apparently David gave Stephen a bag of sugar and really big coffee and to most it wouldn't be a problem but Stephen was to be watching his sugar intake after what happened last time.

Last time Stephen put himself into a sugar coma and yes that is a thing,anyway he ended up in the hospital.But now because of David and Stephen's no sense of control he might end up in the hospital again getting his stomach pumped again.

The boys asked some of the crew if they had seen Stephen and one did see him running around but lost sight of him when he turned a series of turns so that was helpful.

They saw Alesha and asked"Hey did you happen to see Stevie"Ant asked"Yeah he is in his dressing room you boys might want to see if he's okay he didn't look too good"She said before walking to the judges room.The boys shared a look"Well this is great i'm going to kill David later"Dec promised dashing down the hall with Ant hot on his tail.

They reached Stephen's dressing room,preparing themselves to what they might find their friend in."Stevie were coming in"Ant said slowly opening the door.

When the two walked in they saw paper all over the floor and a shaking/twitching Stephen.
"Stevie are you okay"Dec asked walking slowly to him trying not to shake him even more.

"Stephen"Ant said to the shaken man who finally looked him in the eye and to say the boys were shocked was an understatement,Stephen's eyes were wide and twitching"I don't feel so good"he stuttered out.

"Yeah we can see that how about we get you some water yeah it will make you feel good"Dec said getting up "Okay"Ant moved to sit by Stephen to grab his shaking hands.Dec returned with the water and put the bottle to Stephen's lips watching him gulp the water"Easy don't choke"Dec tried to joke

"I'm sorry"Stephen said when he finished the bottle of water "It's okay it was David's fault anyway,he shouldn't have even give you the sugar of coffee"Ant tried to reason with the tall man"No it was mine i shouldn't have even accepted it"Stephen said holding his shaking hand.

"It's to wonder how you haven't passed out yet"Dec muttered,and Stephen had to agree with that he can feel his own heartbeat and it's going really fast.

"Guys not trying to make you worry but i can feel my heart and it's going really fast"Stephen muttered grabbing his chest not liking that he can feel his heart."It's okay i'm going to get a medic"Ant said getting up and rushing out of the door.

"It's okay Stephen Ants getting help"Trying to reassure his really twitching friend.Soon Ant returned with the medic and he started to check Stephen's vitals which were bad but that was normal since he did have a big coffee and a lot of sugar.

"Okay you need to go to the hospital your showing signs of a heart attack but it might not be that but since your blood pressure is really high and so is your pulse so i would suggest going"The medic finished up and left leaving the two stable adults and the one hyper (child)adult who is still shaking.

"Okay Stevie let's go"Dec said picking Stephen up with Ants help"Hope you know when this all wears off we're talking"Dec told him sternly."Yeah and you really need to stop listening to David"Ant said holding his friend up."I am never having sugar again"Stephen mumbled feeling horrible.

This was bad and stupid,would like ideas they can be sad or happy or whatever