It's too late

Suicide

'It's too late'he thought to himself as he placed the letters in a neat pile at the corner of the coffee table.

Stephen looked at his watch and noticed it was about time he started to prepare for his last night.He figured pills would be the best way to go,less mess you know.The thought of a blade did come across his mind but he didn't think he could do that,especially to whoever finds him.

He hopes it's not his everything but blood brothers but it most likely would be since he had been giving them cause for concern the past couple of days.

See it all started with a stupid post someone made of him and he knows he shouldn't be taking it like he had been but he wasn't good with putting stuff like this behind him.The post consisted a picture of him from the latest BGMT when David said something on the lines that nobody would care if he died.Of course after the skit David apologized and it was genuine but those who watched agreed with David.

After it aired people started to message him to kill himself and nobody would care,that nobody actually likes him,he annoying,fat,useless and so many more insults and he believed them.

Ant and Dec who obviously saw these comments went to Stephen and asked if he was okay he gave them the"I'm fine" answer so they didn't believe him but there wasn't much they could do if he didn't talk.So both men agreed that if Stephen started to act more off they were going to interfere.

Well they were planning to interfere on Tuesday but they couldn't find Stephen anywhere they found out from Simon that he quit that morning.Now both Ant and Dec were mad that Simon hadn't said anything but they were more worried that Stephen was going to do something.So it was agreed that when the show was done they were heading to Stephen's hoping to get there before he tries to do something.

Well back to Stephen he made his mind up about the pills and that would be the better way to go.He planned everything out he quit his job today and wrote the letters out to his family,his mom and dad,his three brothers and even one to the judges and made sure he let David know it wasn't his fault that this mess even happened.

He cleaned his house up and made sure to get rid of some junk and cleaned his fridge out.It was about two thirty something in the afternoon and he knew Dec and Ant would be calling to check up on him since it would their break time.

He wasn't going to answer,he knew if does he wouldn't be able to do this.They know he quit by the amount of texts he received but he ignored them.

If Stephen responded he would only say something he would regret,that's why he wrote them both a length letter with everything he wanted them to remember him by with.

And as if on que his phone started to ring and ring.Glancing at the screen it was Ant and then Dec who was sending him messages but he ignored them shutting his phone off.

"It's time."He said out loud to himself and made his way to his bathroom.The younger man grabbed the full bottle of sleeping pills that were on his dresser before heading into the bathroom.

He looked himself in the mirror one last time and knew he was making a bad choice but he stopped caring.Slowly making his way to his tub he stepped into the tub and pulled himself into a sitting position.

The bottle of pills felt like a weight in his hand that weighed about a ton,he opened the bottle and one by one swallowed the little circles.

His heart was racing,palms sweaty and breathing got harder and in that moment when his vision started to fail him he started to regret this but it was too late.

He felt himself slump into the tub before he heard his front door bang open and someone yelling his name but that started to fade.

"It's too late."He muttered before he was consumed with the darkness and when Ant and Dec finally got into the bathroom and trying to wake their brother up but failing.