Blast from the past

I swear to god if I have to finish a partner project by myself ima lose it, I have done literally 9 parts of this project by myself and my partner did two.

It was a normal day for Stephen and for once he was happy. David stopped hitting him everywhere time he talked and Simon bought everyone lunch, which was very good.

The boys didn't pester him so today was good.Until he got home....

When he got their everything was normal, his door was locked, his fish was okay and when he went to check the message receiver he noticed he had two messages so he played them.

The first one was nothing really but the second one shook him and it made him want to cower in a closet.

"Oh Stephen my boy oh how I missed you"the voice he knew all to well.

"You know I think your mother was right and that we should make an amends, after all we are a family and I miss you so much"

He was frozen in place and he felt really sick, he didn't even give that monster his number so how the hell did he get it.

" please call me back or I will see you in person first, love you son" the message clicked off and so did the tears that were Stephen's eyes .

This is bad he know where I live and has my number he thought to himself.

He made a dash for the bathroom where emptied his stomach of lunch he had earlier.

Then he just started to cry, he didn't want to see that monster again not after what he did to him and his poor rabbit.

Stephen always tried his hardest not to let anyone about his past, he'd be treated differently and would be looked at with pity eyes.

He couldn't bare for that to happen so he never said a thing about the abuse he had revived when growing up, how it mom was depressed and suicidal, his father an abusive drunk.

His father always took his anger out on him, never even apologizing for the bruises or cuts on his skin.The sad thing was that Stephen didn't even try to hide the bruises but no one even cared.

So why should anyone care now, he's an adult and can protect himself but his father is a monster.He knows how to break Stephen a d make him feel bad about himself.

Stephen wouldn't even put it past his father to come to his home, not even trying to reassure himself that his dad doesn't know where he lives because if he has his number then he does.

He eventually sat beside the couch,bringing his legs to his chest and shakily getting his phone out.He knows he shouldn't do this but his sperm doner will make his life another living hell.

Dialing the same old number and breathing out so sharply he thought he was going to have a heart attack or something.

The ringing started to happen and before he was able to chicken out and hang up the other line picked up and the drunk voice he knows all too well started to speak.

"Well looks like you're not an idiot after all brat,hows life"he chuckled evilly,Stephen breathed in and out and when was about to speak his father started to speak again.

"You know i was shocked to see you on the telly and to my surprise people actually like you,though it would be shameful if something were to happen to your friends."Stephen stopped breathing all together when the monster mentioned his friends,his brothers.

"LEAVE ANT AND DEC ALONE"Stephen stated in a deadly tone.No one messes with his friends"Looks like you finally grew a pair,gonna act tough on your old man.Look son i just want to make an amends"LIE,he thought 

"An amend,you think after what you have done to me we can be fine,well here's your amends SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOU MONSTER"Stephen shouted in the phone.On the other end it was silent and to silent for Stephen's liking.

His father started to laugh in the other line and not a good nature laugh and laugh loaded with hardness and cruelty. 

"Oh Stephen how i missed are little talks should i show you who the boss is"His father asked "I'm not a little kid anymore and you don't scare me"Stephen argued though the slight little trimmer could be heard in his voice.

"Oh you definitely grew a pair Stephen,when did you become a big boy,though i know your scared of me even if you still denied it just you wait"The line went dead and so did Stephen's heart.

He dropped the phone and let it clatter on the floor and he curled himself in a tight ball and sobbed.He knew his father was gonna get him.When he didn't know but right now he just cried and will have to wait for the monster to come.

I'm thinking of part 2 soon??