Arrested

On Tuesday Stephen was filming for one of his shows and well it didn't go the way it was supposed to. A simple trick gone wrong while he was recording his latest magic show, resulting in chaos in a busy market square. Stephen was unexpectedly placed in handcuffs and taken into custody for causing a public disturbance, much to the surprise of the surprised audience.

Stephen's friends Dec and Ant, were having a nice meal when they found out of Stephen's arrest.Instead of being concerned, they burst into fits of uncontrollable laughter."I always knew Stephen had a talent for getting himself into trouble, but this is a whole new level!" Dec cried, wiping his eyes.

After laughing, Ant said, "Perhaps he should just stick to hosting game shows rather than attempting to become a magician. This is amazing brilliance!"

"Yeah but then what would we actually laugh about."Dec said making Ant laugh again knowing he was right.

The police did not back out of taking Stephen to the station, despite the fact he pleaded and attempted to show his innocence with more magic tricks. Knowing that those around him were laughing at the whole thing, he couldn't help but feel embarrassed and annoyed as he was taken away.

Dec and Ant, still laughing at the stupidity of it all, made the choice to visit Stephen at the police station. They were laughing so hard they were in tears when they spotted their friend for the first time. "Stephen, you never fail to amuse us, even when you're getting arrested!" Dec said, in between laughs.

Even though he got a little annoyed Stephen had to laugh with them. He laughed, "Well, maybe I can add 'escaped magician' to my resume now," as they fired funny remarks about the situation, the excitement eased.

Eventually, Stephen's arrest became an unforgettable moment that he got teased about from everyone,mostly from David who never let it down.The man even somehow got a hold of the mugshot and printed a bunch out then decorated the arena with his picture.