Never have i ever

"This is stupid"Announced Dec who was leaning against the wall"You don't have to play"said David cheerfully.Dec rolled his eyes and went to sit down beside Ant but he was pulled away by David"What are you doing"he asked a little mad.

"You two wont tell the truth if you are beside one another"he accused"That's not true"Ant said defensively,Stephen who came out of nowhere said"Yes it is"sitting down beside Ant"It's not"Dec said crossing his arm and sitting down beside Amanda.

"Whatever,listen were playing never have i ever and if you did it then you take a drink and no it's not alcohol because were all working and i would prefer if Simon didn't kill us" they nodded and David pour everyone a glass of apple juice.

"Okay i'll start,Never have i ever smoked"David,Stephen and Ant took a sip"You smoked"Asked Dec looking at Stephen and Ant"Got drunk"Stephen said putting his hands up"he gave me one"Stephen gasped"Wow trader"Ant shot him a sorry look.

"Okay my turn,Never have i ever kissed the same gender"Alesha said with a smirk and all of them took a sip."Not really surprising"David said thinking back to the time he kissed Simon on the panel.

"Never have i ever filled my house with packing peanuts"Amanda said smirking at Stephen.

"Really fun guys"he said taking a drink"I am still rather curious on how you bought all of them"Alesha said and Stephen drugged"Amazon"ant started to laugh and so did Dec."Hmf okay Never have i ever fell down the stairs"Dec said.Stephen glared at the shorter man and took a drink"My turn,Never have i ever drank so much coffee and then was hyper"Stephen knew what they were doing but nerveless took a drink.

"Never have i ever been punched in the face in this building"David said smirking"Your about to be"Stephen snarled and everyone lost it."Oh you wounded me"David said snarky"Oh poor thing i am leaving"Stephen said getting up,Alesha grabbed his arm"No stay were sorry,right guys"she asked the small group

"Hmhm"David said but bursted out laughing and the others did to. Stephen made his way to the door but stopped.

"Never have i ever murdered three judges and two tv presenters"Stephen said darkly.Needless to say they stopped laughing and David had a black eye.