seizure

I hope y'all had a great Christmas yesterday better than mine at least,hope you enjoy

When Stephen was younger he was prone to seizures and that seemed to follow him throughout life.It was hard to hide it from his friends,the only people that knew was Ant and Dec only because they walked in when he was having one.They were always random,he only knew he was about to have one when he couldn't see straight and everything was getting loud.

Stephen did know it was a idiot idea to hide it from his other friends but he couldn't bring himself to them.

It has been a very stressful week for Stephen,everyone knew it.He had been planning things for bgmt and in a lot of meetings for it too,so it has been very stressful.Ant had planned for everyone to have a nice day in the park,very cliche if anyone asked.

Stephen and David were chasing each other like little kids when Stephen fell and didn't get back up,then he started to shake really bad,David yelled causing the other to look,Dec and Ant came running to Stephen's side trying to hold him still.

"What the bloody hell is going on with him"David practically yelled.Ant shot him a look"He is having a seizure! will one of you call an ambulance"Dec yelled,Simon pulled out his phone and called.

Ant moved Stephen onto his side"How do you know what to do?has this happened before?"Alesha said watching the boys hold Stephen.

"Because this happens,Simon when is the ambulance going to be here"Dec said "In about 5 minutes"That good'Ant thought still holding Stephen.The others were shocked seeing Stephen liked this,they didn't know Stephen went through all this.

The sound of an ambulance could be heard in the distance.Stephen was still seizing"How long"Dec asked"4 minutes"And replied,the others didn't understand but Amanda Kinda figured they were timing how long the seizure is.

Soon the ambulance pulled up and started to ask questions like how long did it start"five minutes"Ant said.As they started to put Stephen on the stretcher he started to come around the parametric started to ask questions.

"Stephen do you know where you are"It took Stephen a couple of seconds to fully answer"Park wth eveyone"He slurred out trying to understand things."Okay were going to get you too the hospital to make sure everything is okay"The one said haling the stretcher up with Stephen on it "One of you can come"The parametric said.Both boys looked at each"You go" "No you"It was a hard decision until Simon made it"Dec you go an the rest of us will follow."it was decided and Dec climbed in the back while rest piled in the one car Simon had.

"How long has Stephen been having these seizures"David asked concerned for his friend. "He had them since he was little and they stuck around since"He answered. "Why didn't he tell us"Alesha asked Dec who put his head down "Because he didn't want anyone to know"That was confusing"But you and Ant know"David said confused"Because we walked in to him having one"

That explains it "Okay so this happens a lot then"Simon asked from the front seat"Yeah,mostly when he's super stressed but sometimes it just happens"He responded,the other's nodded and there was no more questions.

They get to the hospital and find the other two"You okay Stevie"Ant asked looking Stephen over"Yeah i'm good"he was pale and some what sweaty."You scared us"David said making way to Stephen and wrapped him in a hug,shocking everyone"Sorry"Stephen said,awkwardly wrapping his arms around the larger man"It's just really wished we knew"He knew he this was going to happen and will have to tell them.

But in time.