Partner in crime

Well I hate today,it's raining and my hair looks so bad, I feel sick and ima fail an English test today so that's great😩

Stephen wasn't always cute,he is just the devil undisguised and so is David.

It was a rather boring day at  BGT and Stephen was bored.You never want a bored Stephen in the building cause he gets irritable.

Then David who is equally as bad a Stephen gets ready to cause havoc. Though today it was different, David was the one that engaged Stephen.

David wanted to screw with Simon so when they were on a short break Stephen was supposed to turn on the song shut up and dance with me.

Well in order to do that he would have to get Ant and Dec out of the way, it was a need since those two would tattle.

Though David planned this out, so when break time he had a crew member come and get them saying they were needed in the room where the contents were.

So Stephen waited for the two to disappear and they did, he watched them walk away and then he looked to the crowed and only David was watching.

David gave him a thumbs up and he went across the stage so fast so he wasn't seen, he did the hook up and the whole room flooded with the start of shut up and dance with me.

Stephen looked at saw David was walking towards a not happy Simon,even this far away he could tell Simon was yelling at him.

The girls were dancing and Stephen wanted to join so he slipped off the stage and went towards the four.

And as he expected Simon was telling David off but he wasn't listening and continued to dance on him, literally.

When he got closer Alesha she laughed "you David are a good team"Stephen stared at her shocked that she knew"please Stephen even I know you and David would do something like this though Ant and Dec might hit you" she pointing behind him.

He of course froze not wanting to see them, but nothing less he did and saw them laughing a little, they were looking right at him.

Stephen just turned around.bc watched David give Simon a lap dance. He felt a Han don his shoulder" well Stevie this is surprising, usually your one to joke with magic so I'm guessing this was David's idea"

Stephen was frozen in place and stared toward the crowed, he decided if he goes down David will go down to.

" really it was David's idea, im just an innocent by stander" he laughed off

Thought the boys didn't laugh really"oh Stevie" Dec said before walking off"see you at home" Ant chirped in. Now Stephen regretted living with the two" Oh Stephen my best friend" David called and dragging him into the table

Of course when he did that Stephen's hand made contact with the golden buzzer. It was dead ass quiet until everyone started to laugh.

Simon glared at the two and said in a stern voice" you two will be cleaning that" he groaned and looked at the mess of golden confetti" David I hate you" he said before running off and he heard David running after him with Simon yelling at the two to come back,you could here the girls laughting.They were partners in crime when they want to be friendly with one another.

This was weird and i ended up not failing so thats awesome.