Surprise guest

Totally wrote this in second period and totally didn't get the stink eye from said teacher lol.

Stephen was a lot of things and everyone knew it,but he is big at being scared.Now it was mostly David scaring him half to death and it probably always will be David scaring him to death.

But since BGTended for the season everyone was bored especially David, a comedian should never be bored cause everyone around him will suffer.

Much like Stephen is going to when David jumps through his window when he is sleeping to scare him.

Now David is only doing this to get back at the magician since Stephen completely ignored his calls.
Who wouldn't.

So David naturally was going to scare him half to death,it was proof plan and all he had to do was get in the younger man's house without getting caught.

For someone who is sometimes smart doesn't know how to lock a window nor shut it do David climes up the house and chucked himself into the house.

To be fair the larger man was surprised he didn't hear yelling,would have thought Stephen would have started to throw a tantrum like usual.

But he didn't so David got up and went towards Stephen's room,yes he has been there before and now it was a mistake for even showing David where he had lived.

He found the room where his target was and opened the door slowly.There he was sleeping in bed and David smirked evily

Now Stephen was already awake when he heard the thump and he saw a large familiar man walking in his garden.

So he was ready for when the larger man to break into his room and what he guess scare him.
So he waited and waited and his door slowly opened and a big figure popped in.Stephen rolled his eyes as he watched David make his way towards him.

Stephen was gonna hit him if he gets close to him and we'll the idk out did.

He drew his arm back and punched the man right in the face"ahh bloody hell"he cursed

"Why the fuck are you in my home and why you climb through my window I could call the cops on you"he staid turning the lights on and looked at the hunched over man holding his face.
"I was trying to scare you for ignoring my calls, why the hell did you have to hit me"David glaring at Stephen

"Because you broke in my house idiot and I ignored you because your annoying"

David scuffled before sitting on the bed which Stephen didn't like as he was hitting the older man in the side telling him to get off.

"Knock it off I'm tired"he said before laying across the bed

"Get out David your not staying here" but the older man did not get up in fact he moved a little to get comfortable.

"David get the bloody hell up" no response and Stephen could literally here him snore.

" oh you got to be kidding me"Stephen was not dealing with the big guy so he grabbed his pillow and went to his guest room where he angrily pulled the covers down and got in.

He did make a mental note to put locks on his windows and scare him at some point.