Lil hide n seek

"YOU LOST HIM"Dec blurted out angrily 

"How could you just lose him,David"He asked the taller man who looked sheepish

"You make it sound like he is a child that needs to be watched"Amanda said from her chair in the judges room.

"You could say he is"Ant said running his hand through his hair."He is like a Tasmanian devil Ant he will be fine"David said and Dec wanted to deck him.

"Well if he was then we could hear him,DAVID!"Ant shouted at the taller man.

"Okay let's go find him then"David said leading the way out of the room with Ant and Dec on his tail.David went one way,Ant went another and Dec went down another hallway.

"When i find that weasel i'm ringing his neck"David said breathing a little hard when he went through a small area.

"Don't tell me your claustrophobic,David"Simon mocked,he saw David in a hurry and wanted to see what was happening.

"I'm not,just don't want to be here right now"Simon laughed"Well it appears to be your fault your here"David rolled his eyes

"It's not my fault he is a child"Simon laughed and left his tall friend to suffer.

It was bad enough Stephen is skinny and could fit in tight spaces,but he also knew his way around and could be anywhere.

_______________________________________________________________________________  

Stephen climbed up the tight air vent in his attempt to scare the hell out of David.He deserved it anyway.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Any site of him Ant"Dec asked running into his friend

"He could be anywhere Declan"Ant said.And it's true he really could be anywhere.

"Do you think he left the building"Ant asked.Dec shook his head"He wouldn't do that"

"You think he uh went in his old hiding place"Dec said.The last time he threw himself in the vent because he was mad."But that is a tight fit"Ant dumbly said"He is skinny and fit in there before.

"Yeah let's go"

________________________________________________________________________________

Stephen was chilling in the vent and made a small friend.A little mouse who he named Chip.

He and Chip were just hanging around in the small vent when he heard two voices,one that he knew and they were not David.

________________________________________________________________________________

It should be over here Ant"Dec said looking up at the one vent.Ant was talking and Dec heard something above them"Ssh,Ant i hear something"Dec said coming close to the vent.

"Well it's not David Chip and they found me" Who is he talking to.Dec wondered before climbing onto the box and moved the vent's opening.

He was met with Stephen's face"Hey"Stephen said happily and Dec glared at him.

"Really Stephen you had us all worried,you can't keep doing that and why in the hell do you have a mouse"Dec said moving his head back not wanting to be near the rat.

"He's my friend"Stephen pouted when Dec gave him the "Get your ass out of here"look.

"Stephen out now and leave the rat"Stephen pouted but went anyway because when Dec is mad you don't want to be on his bad side.

When Stephen somehow got out of the small vent Dec hit the back of his head"Ow what was that for"

"You know why,what were you thinking,you scared us all"Dec scolded."What were you even doing"Ant asked

"Me and David were playing hide n seek it's not my fault he's a bad player"Stephen said defensively.

"You could have answered one of our texts so we knew you were okay"Ant said dragging Stephen down the hall.

"Whatever David owes me 500 dollars i won"he said cheekily before Dec and Ant both smacked the back of his head"OW"