Down he goes

I swear to god February had not been my month!first i had a stupid seizure then a head cold which led to pink eye then an ear infection,i just love life:( this gonna be short cuz i'm tired and i have school tm.

He wasn't watching where he was going.One wrong step his foot gave out and he tumbled down the long stair case,landing on his hand.

Pain exploded through his hand and head where he had smacked it against the hard concrete ground."Bloody hell"he complained,rolling over so he was on his back.

 He would be lying if he said he wasn't in pain.His eyes finally cleared so he wasn't seeing black spots.

Looking around he saw no one to help him,he looked down at his hand that he landed on and it looked broken.

It certainly felt broken,the bruising made it look bad but he didn't really care about his hand he was more concerned about his head. 

Blood was painted on the concrete and his head felt wet.Bringing his hand to his head and bringing his hand back down there was blood on his fingers,so he was kinda freaked out.

Stephen slowly brought his obvious broken hand to his chest and cradled it."Okay time to get up"he coxed himself but he couldn't get up.

Black spots filled his vision when he tried to get up so he decided to just sit there and wait for someone to come.Though it might be a while and he was rather worried about his head.

Blood kept oozing from his head and his hand was fobbing.He turned his head to look for his phone so maybe he could call someone but that idea was shut down as soon as he saw his phone a couple feet away with a completely cracked screen.

He was just having the worst luck tonight and all he wanted to do was go home and sleep but now all he could think about was dying there at the end of the stairs that he so embarrassingly fell down.

I mean really only an idiot would fall down stairs and most likely give himself a concussion and a broken hand.

So here he was sulking in pain against the wall he so painfully crawled to,cradling his hand to his chest and waited for someone to come to his rescue.

It might be a while since he did leave BGT early and everyone usually leaves at nine and he left at seven and was on the ground for about twenty or so minutes in withering pain.

As he was tempting to just start yelling he heard the door to where the stairs leads opens and thumps of someones feet clunk to the stairs as they went down,and there was his savior.

"Ant"Stephen practically shouted.The shorter man turned around to where he heard his name being called.Ant was shocked to see his friend in such a state.

"Stephen what the bloody hell happened to you"Ant shouted a bit and ran towards his bleeding,pale friend.

"I fell"Stephen said with relief flooding through him as he watched his older friend check his head and hand."You need to go to the hospital,your head is bleeding pretty bad"yeah captain obvious'Stephen said to himself"You defiantly have a broken hand"Stephen wimpled a little when Ant touched his hand"Sorry"the older man said.

"Common Stevie"Though Stephen couldn't get up,he was sure if he tried he'd pass out "Can't"He mumbled

"Why,does your legs hurt or something"Ant asked concerned checking Stephen's legs "No,they are fine"Stephen couldn't explain it.His head was killing him "Okay i'm call for help"Stephen didn't even try to protest so that scared Ant.

Cause if anyone knew Stephen then they know that Stephen hates the hospitals,doctors basically anything that involves medicine and would refuse to go.So that worried him.

Ant looked at his pale friend before pulling his phone out and called for an ambulance "It's okay" and "Your going to be fine"was what Ant said to Stephen until the ambulance came.

Stephen was definitely not amused when both Ant and Dec would not leave him alone.