It's hard

Tw Ed,Death,i really need to stop writing shit like this it ain't good for my own mental health  

He's not sick,he just likes it 

He likes to see and feel his ribs even though to most it's unhealthy but to him it's a good thing.If someone were to give him food he will eat it and put a smile on,then when alone will bring it back up and will feel better.

His friends don't know but they have their theories,were they proven to be true they will never know because Stephen would close himself off.

People started to notice the change in Stephen,he would skip meals sometimes,drink a lot of coffee,wear baggy clothes and an assortment of other things,so that worried his friends.

And now he is skinny,like he likes it

But others do not,Ant and Dec tells him to eat more,not liking their friend being skinny.So Stephen eats more.He also throws up more.

The food eat does let digest goes to his stomach and not his thighs,or arms,and cheeks.People will say he looks good but the people that really know him says it's unhealthy and that he is too cold,his skin that is.

It doesn't matter to him though,being skinny is great because he can move more.

But when he passes out that is when the truth comes out,his friends worry even more,watch him closely and make sure he eats.Stephen made it clear that he didn't want help and told them to leave him alone.

They didn't listen,they were scared something bad will happen to their friend who clearly needs help but wont admit it.And when Dec catches Stephen in the bathroom throwing up he tells him he needs serous help and that led to Stephen yelling at him to mind his own and then stormed out.

After that he didn't come to work for a week and didn't answer his phone for anyone.He drinks lots of water to keep himself hydrated and from passing out.Stephen's friends would watch their friend disappear and they couldn't help because he wouldn't let them and soon he will be gone.

And a month later he was gone.