He's gone

Yall i had this hot as teacher for exams today and i swear i thought he was Italian cause of his accent but he said he is from Europe but he was hot anyway and then he talked to me while i was reading a smutty book and he asked me what i reading i thought i died.LOL

He was done.

He couldn't do it anymore.He just couldn't bear looking at his friends who were always smiling and happy.He felt like he was being left behind and he hated it.

So he was leaving and wasn't coming back to intrude into his friends life's anymore cause that wouldn't be right.

Stephen had a plan,he was gonna send his registration in the mail to Simon so he wouldn't have to do it face to face.Plus the mail takes forever to get to places and he would be long gone.

Then he was gonna write letters to his friends and family,not really telling them where he was going but making sure they don't call the cops.

And when he says family he really means Ant and Dec since his real family hates him,and they kinda took him in as part of their family,and leaving them is gonna kill him.

So when he does leave he hopes they don't call the cops like they did the last time he left.And ever since Ant's and Dec's shows started up again and of course BGT,they just stopped hanging out together.

He felt like the third wheel and even at BGT when they are with the others Stephen just feels left out.He hated that so he was leaving.

Where he didn't really know but he did know it was gonna be in America.He loved America,he loved the way things are their and their food.He really loves the food in America.

So he had packed his stuff in boxes and his clothes in one suitcase and some personal stuff in another like pictures and gift that were given to him.Stuff that he loves.

He was keeping his house since he would come back one day,when he would never know but he was gonna come back.

He went to bed that night crying because when he woke up the next day he was getting on a plane and was leaving his life behind.

He had already put the letters in the mail box knowing he would be in the states when everyone got theirs.He had a feeling Ant and Dec would get theirs first and be the most heart broken.

David would most likely shrug and not care,they never had a steady friendship.The girls would be upset for a while but would get over it and Simon well he wouldn't care,just one less person to pay.

But he really just hopes that Ant and Dec wouldn't come and look for him because he couldn't really deal with that.

They just needed to know that he would come back one day.

So here he was now in America somewhere in hot ass Texas,yes Texas because he wanted to try the BBQ.He was told it was the best but he wanted to try and see how it was.

Though he might go to New Orleans at some point.

But he was happy not being known as the once former BGT and BGMT presenter and magician.

--------------

"He's gone Decy"Ant said sadly wiping his tears into his shirt,looking at the letter in his shaky hands.

"I know,but he will come back Ant,he will"Dec said sadly holding his partner,looking at his own letter rereading the part saying"I will come back i promise"he knows Stephen will come back.

This was weird i know.