ED

TW:Eating disorder

Stephen stared at the plate on the table gripping his fork.

This whole issue started when he became a celebrity.At first he ignored everyone what people said about him because they were just people he didn't know.But as time went on and his name became more known especially after being on the magic circle.

Well that didn't end well and his mental health took a tool,he started to take things to heart.He was used to being able to handle the name calling and the consent insults but the body shamming he was receiving was literally killing him.

The messages he would receive from people he didn't know on his social media was hurting him.He knew he shouldn't listen to them but every time he looked at his phone their was messages that were insulting his body.

And he started to listen.

When he looked in the mirror he saw fat and he didn't like that.

So after months he started to lose the weight that he didn't actually have to lose since he was already skinny but you couldn't tell him that.

He started to skip meals and when he did eat he limited what he ate and when he skipped meals he would replace it with water.

Oh but then in 2007 when he started on BGT and BGMT it was worse and what was worse was when he became really great friends to Ant and Dec.Those two were like leeches that wouldn't leave him be and were in theory like older brothers that were protective of him.

It was no secret that the two older men knew about the hate Stephen got but Stephen never said a thing but they started to pick up on things that gave them some concerns.

Like when Stephen had joined the Ant and Dec for lunch and Stephen ate half calming he was full and left for the bathroom.When Dec said he was gonna see if Stephen was alright cause he was kinda pale.

Before Dec actually knocked on the bathroom door he could have sworn he heard gagging but their was also people walking around so it could have been something else.

"Stephen,you okay in there?"he called pressing his head to the door.Stephen who was currently over a toilet with two fingers down his throat and saliva across his face and hand,felt his heart thump.

"oh i-im fine"he breathed out trying to find the fact he was out of breath."You sure you don't seem fine Stephen."

"I threw up"he said with a slight tremble in his voice.

"Oh,can i come in"Dec asked wanting to make sure his friend was really okay.After that occurrence Stephen no longer purged when he was out in public.

 So now he didn't have breakfast and when lunch came around he would always hide in his dressing room so Ant or Dec wouldn't ask him to have lunch with everyone else because he couldn't stomach eating and then having a pit in his stomach that felt like it needed to go and then feeling like hell until he went home and threw up.

Though he had to feel like crap a couple of times because Ant and Dec were starting to get suspicious.Both men noticed Stephen losing weight and becoming ill looking,he looked worn out everyday and it worried them.Hell it even warned concern from David who was the one asked if Stephen was sick.

Ant and Dec couldn't even give an answer for them cause they were just as clueless.

So on this one day Stephen was on his side of the stage waiting for the next contestant,he wasn't feeling good.

It was most definitely from not eating for the past two days and only drinking water.Everything for him felt weird,his head felt like cotton and his stomach was rumbling like he liked but he felt just dizzy and not right.