Hey your fine

If there was one thing about Stephen Mulhern was that he was in fact not okay.He was not mentally nor physically okay but did the guy care?No he doesn't but was that a surprise.Not really.

When BGT ended for the season Stephen decided he would go home and see his family since it's been a while.Well when he went home it wasn't as welcoming as he thought it would be.

His mother as soon as she saw him started to make comments of his appearance and his father started to make jabs at his career stating he needed to be doing something worth while for his career and not presenting or do silly magic tricks.His brother made fun of him like usual.

He was used to this but it still hurt and all he wanted to do was go back to his home and not talk to anyone but his mother made him stay for a little bit,and Stephen being the kind and caring person he is stayed to please her.

Though he regretted even coming especially when he made his way down for dinner.When he was coming down the stairs he heard his family talking about him and not in a good way but they stopped when he came into view.

His eyes were a little red and when his mom asked him what was wrong he blamed it on allergies not wanting them to know he heard them.

It was about half way through dinner when his dad told him he better start eating his dinner,He did but not the turkey,he hated turkey and they all knew but his mom still made it.

Stephen refused to eat the meat and that pissed his dad off.His father was known to be short tempered and Stephen was sadly used to that.When he was younger his father would "punish" him for stupid things and Stephen forgave the man.This time he didn't think he could forgive the man.

Well he was now in the safety of his own home where his family weren't but he still wasn't okay.He could still feel the sting from where his father had slapped him when Stephen told him he didn't have to eat the turkey and that he wasn't a child anymore.He could still hear the harsh words from his brother and mother telling him off.

He logically and hurriedly grabbed his stuff and left quickly not wanting to stay in the town.He had just wanted to get home and be alone like he usually was.Alone is what he felt like.

Well here he was sitting on his floor in his bathroom crying.He wanted to talk to someone or the two someones he believes actually care but he didn't want to "Burden" them with his problems.He probably laid there for what felt like forever but slowly got up when he heard his front door open.

He wondered if it was dad since he didn't get to finish punishing him but his parents didn't know where he lived.He didn't know who was down stairs so logically he pushed the door fully shut and was ready to attack whoever was in his house.

But then he heard the familiar voice of the two people he called brothers.

"I swear something isn't right.His bloody front door was unlocked and he isn't answering his phone."

"I know but what if he just want's to be alone Ant."

"I don't care I want to make sure.STEPHEN WHERE ARE YOU IT'S ME AND DEC."Ant shouted but Stephen stayed in the bathroom hoping the two would leave.He really didn't want them to see him like this.

"Stevie,please I want to know your okay please."Ant said loud enough for Stephen to hear."Upstairs Ant."

Stephen closed his eyes and brought his legs to his chest knowing damn well they weren't leaving.He kept his eyes closed when the door started to open and when he heard the small gasp.

"Stevie?"Ant question walking into the room closer to his friend with Dec behind him.

"Hey bud can you look at us. We've been worried about you."Dec asked the youngest but all he got was a shake of no.

Ant dropped to his knees close to Stephen and gently touched his arm and got alarmed when Stephen flinched.

"Stephen are you okay."

"L-leave."Stephen croaked his face still buried.Dec looked at Ant before coming to the other side of Stephen and when he touched him he got the same reaction.

"We're not leaving Stephen we are worried.You haven't been answering your phone and now we found you like this so please tell us what is wrong."  

Stephen didn't speak he just squished himself even tighter.

"At least look at us."Ant asked fully concerned to how his friend/little brother was acting."Please i'm fine just go."

"No"

Stephen sighed and slowly looked up but not to where there eye's would meet.Both Ant and Dec gasped when they saw his right side of his face.Dec felt anger bubbling into his stomach while Ant looked outraged.

"WHO DID THAT."Ant asked angrily wanting to do far worse to whoever did it to Stephen.

 "Stephen what happened."Dec questioned trying to get something.But Stephen just shrugged not really wanting to tell the two what happened.

"Please were not going to judge."Ant pleaded.He sounded so concerned about Stephen and that made Stephen tear up some more because no one actually sounded like that before.

Ant and Dec saw the younger man start to cry again and that shocked them.They have never seen Stephen cry before.

"Hey your okay bud."Ant said rubbing Stephen's back trying to calm him but that seemed to make it worse.

"Stephen please your scaring us."Dec all but pleaded.Stephen couldn't help the tears coming down because his friends sounded so worried and concerned.He never heard that before.

"I-i"Stephen tried to managed but couldn't get the words out.

"Hey your fine.You are okay."Dec assured him and Stephen beloved him.

"My f-father."Stephen managed and gestured to his face.Ant and Dec looked at one and another and bother looked murderous.They have never met his family but vowed if they do it wouldn't be pretty.

"It's okay Steive were here okay.We won't anything happen."Ant promised trying to hug Stephen but only if Stephen would let him and he did.

After Ant wrapped his arms around his skinny friend Dec did the same but whispered in Stephen's ear.

"Your gonna be okay."