The help

TW talk of depression and suicide and for the next thew chapter might be sad who knows 

It has been a couple of days since Stephen admitted that he was planning to jump off a bridge and when the boys agreed they were not leaving him alone in this.Stephen didn't know whether to be grateful or mad that they were helping him,he just didn't want to be here anymore and they couldn't understand why.

Stephen walked into the office of the therapist that Dec found for him,even though Stephen didn't want one but the boys made it clear he was going to see one.He sat in the stupid waiting room surround by books on the wall and a lit fireplace in the center of the office,it was cozy but not for him.The person at the front told him that he could go back now and so he went down the long hallway and turned right and their was the door.

"Hello Mr.Mulhern i'm doctor Stern it's nice to meet you have a seat"The doctor said to him and he did as asked"How are you?"She asked,Stephen shrugged"I don't know"he did know.

"Okay what do you feel like"She pushed rather annoyingly"Well if you must know i still feel depressed and want to throw myself off a bridge"well she did want to know. Writing down what Stephen said she looked at him"Okay how do you feel about being here"She questioned

"I hate it"He replied and he hated his friends at the moment"Why"seriously,Stephen thought"Well i hate it because i didn't want to come here my friends made me"He stated. 

"Okay i could see why you're mad but your friends just want to help you,they care about you Stephen"She said to Stephen who scowled,if they cared they would have let him be and not make him go through all of this.

"Stephen?"The therapist said,making him get out of his thoughts "What"He asked"Do you think your friends were wrong to get you to come here today"She asked"Yes,because i am fine"He said irritated.

"If you are fine then why did you want to kill your self"Wow who would have thought a therapist could be so harsh"Because i want to"He yelled"Why no one just does it for fun"She shot back"Maybe if you spent your whole life feeling like a consent disappointment and alone then yeah you probably would want to"Stephen said with tears in his eyes and for some reason he felt better.

"Okay we got somewhere today,you feel like you have failed the people close to you,your friends who are more than just your friends and feel like you failed them"She asked Stephen who nodded crying a little"It's just hard"Stephen whimpered.

"Okay that is enough for today,you did great and you should feel better soon but i would like to get you started on some medication to help with your thoughts"She said,Stephen knew what she was talking about and nodded.As he was about to leave the therapist stopped him "You sure are lucky to have two great friends"She told Stephen and he agreed he did have great friends well brothers.

When Stephen got out of the building he pulled his phone out and texted Dec.

Stephen:Thank you

He got a reply like almost instant

Dec:Your welcome,Stevie were here to talk any time

Stephen smiled a little,he knew one thing and that was he was going to try to get better for his friend's sake.