Friends

It was his first official day at BGT and he was nervous.He only knew Simon and he told Stephen that someone would be waiting for him to show him around and to introduce him to others.

So when Stephen got to the building where he would be working he nervously walked through the large doors where he was stopped by security.

"Name"

"Stephen Mulhern,i'm new someone is suppose to be showing me around."He told the guard that nodded and looked at the paper before beckoning him through.

"Your good just wait here someone will come."The guard said.Stephen walked through and stood awkwardly near the wall waiting for his tour guide.

He started to get restless after a couple of minutes before he could hear two voice speaking rather fast.

"I swear Ant he did it"

"No he didn't it was impossible for him to do it"

"No it isn't"

"Shush i'm right"

"No your not"

"Whatever lets just find this dude and we will talk about this later."

This dude must be him,Stephen though and was shocked when he saw Ant and Dec themselves walk through the door.

He knew someone was going to show him around but not two people let alone the two presenters that he watched on TV.

"Hey are you the new guy."Ant asked walking toward Stephen with a friendly smile."Y-yeah."He stuttered out.

"Good,I'm Ant and this is Dec."Ant introduced waving his hand to Dec and himself."Hey what's your name you look kinda familiar."

"Uh i'm Stephen Mulhern.It's nice to meet you."Stephen said smiling putting his hand out and Ant took it.

"Ah year the guy that got banned on the magic circle weren't you."Dec asked taking Stephen's hand and shaking it.

"Yeah that was me."He admitted embarrassed that they knew he was banned from the circle.Though Ant and Dec laughed.

"How on earth did you get kicked or well banned from the magic circle."Ant asked him intrigued.

"Well I sorta told some secrets and well some people weren't impressed."Stephen admitted looking at the ground but looked up when Dec and Ant laughed.

"It's a magic circle they actually care if you share some secrets,wow."Ant teased trying to get Stephen to open up a bit.

"Apparently."

"Well lets show you around Stevie."Dec said before grabbing Stephen's arm with Ant on the other side basically dragging Stephen with them.

"Stevie? I like it Dec can we call you Stevie.?"Ant asked."It's okay."

"Okay Stevie let's show you everything."Dec said smiling at Stephen and while they were showing him around Ant wouldn't stop asking Stephen questions about what he likes to do and if he watched some of there stuff.

And Stephen answered him even the awkward questions.They kept talking even when they showed him around.None of them noticed the time and they didn't notice when a certain judge came up behind Stephen.

"HELLO."David shouted making Stephen jump a little."Really David."Dec said annoyed that David interrupted their conversation.

"You okay Stevie."Ant asked Stephen who was turning red in the face."Y-yeah i'm fine."

"Well your new Stevie."David mocked."David stop this is Stephen he is new and presenting the new skit that Simon was talking about."Dec explained.

"Oh I thought he was joking well Simon could have done a better job at picking an actual good presenter."

Stephen's ears and face burned with embarrassment and that ticked both Ant and Dec off for some reason.

"Uh sorry."Stephen apologized and David laughed."Good God man your going to be a fun one aren't you."

Stephen didn't know how to respond to that so he just looked down embarrassed."David what do you want."

"Well have you looked at the time.Simon told me to come find you two because the show is going to start."

Both Ant and Dec looked at the time and cursed before looking at Stephen.They wanted to talk more with him.

"Hey how about you join me and Ant on the side and then we can continue our conversation."Dec asked and Ant nodded hoping Stephen would accept.

"Can I?"

"Yes please."

Stephen looked at the two people he just met and one of the judges before nodding.

"Awesome let's go."Dec said pulling Stephen to where they are supposed to be with Ant trailing behind with a goofy smile.

As the show went on and Stephen was introduced to everyone he started to feel comfortable with the two friends and they continued their conversation.When the show was over Stephen was told by one of the techs that Simon wanted to speak to him sooner rather than later.

"Well it was nice meeting the both of you."Stephen smiled at them before turning but he was grabbed.

"Wait can we have your number please."Ant asked smiling and Stephen nodded giving it to them.

"It was nice meeting a new friend Stephen."

"Friend?"

"Clearly Stevie your our new friend so see you tomorrow okay."

"Okay."Stephen said smiling likening the fact he made two new friends in one day.