Oh please

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE."

"For the last time Stephen no."

"Dec please I won't be a bother really.I will stay out of the way and do whatever you and Ant want me to do."Stephen pleaded pulling out his best puppy eyes trying to convince Dec.

"Stephen look you know I and Ant would do anything for you right?"

"Yes so you should let me stay with you two until my place is down."He stated confidently.

"It's not that easy Stephen,the last time you stayed with us you literally set the couch on fire and blamed it on your imaginary friend."Dec deadpanned picking up his tea.

"First of all Dec I didn't blame anything on an imaginary person and two I didn't START THE FIRE."

Well he did start the fire but Stephen didn't have to admit that.

"You did Stevie but whatever,how about you stay in a hotel till your house is finished."Dec offered but Stephen shook his head.

"No I don't wanna stay in a hotel I wanna stay with you and Ant."

"Stephen lo-."Dec tried to speak but Stephen had cut him off.

"Is it because you don't really like me."He said sadly looking down at the ground.Dec looked at Stephen with his mouth open slightly.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about Stevie we do like you,your our friend and would do anything for you but your not exactly the best roommate."

"Your lying because if I was you would let me stay with you but since you won't I guess were not really friends."Stephen sadly said getting up from his chair and making his way to the door.

Dec watched his friend walk to the door and he most definitely will regret this but he couldn't let Stephen think he and Ant weren't his friends.

"Stephen wait."Dec called out and Stephen who was still facing the door smirked knowing his plan worked out just fine.

"Yes Dec."He said slowly turning around with the sad face still on so he could make Dec feel more guiltier.

Dec stared at his younger friend for a minute and took in the kicked puppy look,making up his mind.

"Stephen you can stay with me and Ant cause we are your friends and would love for you to stay with us."Dec sincerely said hoping Stephen would believe him.

"Really you want me to stay with you two and not out of pity?"Stephen asked secretly enjoying making Dec feel bad.

"Yes Stevie,please stay with us."Dec pleaded with Stephen.He smiled and nodded his head "Okay Dec I will stay with you and Ant."

"Good"

"Great now after work I will grab my stuff and meet you there okay."

"Okay."Stephen smiled and left the room feeling great and started a plan on what he should do while on his stay with the boys.

Meanwhile Dec had to figure out a way to inform Ant of their guest for the next however long days.