Kidnapped?

Yello sorry for not posting lately but I'm back for now and well have nothing to do and have really crappy internet :)

Honestly he didn't know that if he got in the car he was gonna get kidnapped.
All he wanted was a chocolate bar.

Plus it was bad advertisement so say "want candy you can have some if you get in"so really wasn't his fault that the candy people didn't give him back.

And now he is just sitting in the back of the van pouting since he didn't get his candy.

Not really caring for the fact that he had just been kidnapped though he did two boys that were supposed to be expecting him for dinner.

And well last time he bailed on them he got yelled at by Dec for a hour since he forgot to inform them he wasn't going and they thought that something had happened.

Though this time he did in fact have a great excuse now though they might not be happy he got in the van willingly.

Only one can hope right??

Not really since Dec is gonna loose his crap when he and Ant find out well if they find out. Who knows the large man might kill him and then hide his body then he can( don't quote me on this)end uk on buzz-feed.

He always wanted his death to be a mystery.And it might just be that since he is in a back of a weird van and a very large scary man.

So he was kinda screwed and so he kept asking his kidnapper if he would drop him off at his friends house the man told him to shut up in a rude way.

And if of course it was getting late in the afternoon which was when he is suppose to be their, meaning Ant and Dec might be worried.

He sat in the back, his legs to his chest and head to his knees. Weird angle for someone as tall as him but he could do it.

It was quiet until he felt his pant leg vibrate.His phone he still had his phone with him.

He made sure the man wasn't watching and he killed his phone out. He had many missed messages and calls. He must have lost internet but just got it back.

He answered the call and Decs loud voice boomed through the speaker.
"STEPHEN MULHERN WHERE ARE YOU"he sounds very mad.
"Uh in a back of a van" Stephen whispered, hoping the man wouldn't hear.

"YOUR WHAT!" Stephen heard Dec telling Ant to call the police and the started asking Stephen where the hell he was.

When Stephen went to answer his arm was grabbed and held tightly " The fuck are you doing"the large man snarled

"Uh Dec I gotta go" before he hung up he heard Dec yelling at him not to and such.

The man gave him a deadly glare.Before grabbing his phone and breaking it in his hands. The man was really strong and to be fair Stephen didn't even try to save his phone he didn't want to be squashed.

Though the man didn't say a thing he turned back to Stephen and told him to get out."why u thought you were kidnapping me" Stephen asked confused.

"You probably already got the cops involved so get the f out before u make you" and he did

Stephen turned around before the man drove off"so am I going to get candy or not"

The man gave Stephen a look" Are you stupid or something.?"

"No"

" sure your not" he said and drove off leaving Stephen on the side of the road with no phone or money and sure as hell didn't know where he was currently.

Though he did know one thing is that Stephen was a dead man when Ant or Dec got their hands on him.

He started to walk and what felt like forever a car drove up behind him.

He walked a little faster since he didn't want to be kidnapped unwilling this time.

He heard the door open and people walking " Stephen Mulhern get your bloody ass in this right the fuck NOW"

He stopped in his tracks and toluene's around and their his two friends and one looked concerned and the other looked like he was gonna murder him.

"What we're you thinking"

"Are you okay"

Least Ant didn't seem like he wanted to murder him so that was great.

When he got closer to the pit Ant hugged him tight and when he let go Dec grabbed him.

He looked Stephen dead in the eye and glared at him.

" We're you really kidnapped"

There was a difference of being kidnapped or not. Technically he wasn't since he went willingly and he feared Dec might murder him if he said that he went with the man since he said he had candy.

Though the boys knew when he lied,"Erm see it was an accident"

"What was"

"See the man said he uh had candy and I can't turn that down so I kinda got in the van"

If looks can kill he'd be dead right now.

"STEPHEN WHAT THE HElL"

Dec yelled at him and literally smacked his head telling him that he was an idiot and shouldn't have done that.

Ant just sat back and let his partner yell at his idiot friend/ brother.

" I am sorry okay and I won't do it again"

"OH I KNOW YOU WONT BE DOING THIS AGAIN"Dec yelled and finally stopped only to drag him into their car and put the seat belt on Stephen.

When Stephen tried to take the belt Dec smacked him and told him stop so he did and soon was strapped to the seat.

Both of the boys got in the car and it was dead ass silent while they went home.

Until Dec spoke again."Oh Stevie I hope you know if you ever and I mean ever do this again you are dead understand"

He didn't answer and Dec looked at him before grabbing his arm from the front seat"understand"

"Y-yeah"

He knew if he said something else Dec would literally kill him.