High

Well i'm back,well for tonight at least and sorry for not posting in a while i have been deciding if i have the will to live,i guess i do since im here still.Anyways this is gonna bit depresso cuz im depresso:)TW Drugs

He told the boys he would never do it again but the impulse had gotten the best of him.He missed the way the smoke from the rolled up weed sunk into his lungs.

He missed forgetting the pain.The boys had caught him one time high and they were furious so Stephen decided he would stop,he promised them.But the stress has gotten worse and the jokes and the comments from everyone was hurting.

He needed to forget.

After work he went to the familiar back street ally,walking up to the familiar figure that was hunched over smoking something that only Stephen could guess was drugs.

"Richard"he spoke quietly trying not to scare the guy.The 5'7 man who had a beard and red eyes from the drugs turned around with an annoyed look but it softened a little when he saw it was his second favorite customer.

"Stevie i missed you mate"Stephen sightly cringed at the name,that was Ant's name for him but whatever"Hey,Richard how have you been"he said shaking the high mans hand"Been good what bout you"

"Uh erm i'm fine"he wasn't but he didn't need to tell the drug dealer his life story"So what do you want"getting to business.

"I want the usual"Richard stared at him but nothing less reached into his bag and pulled out the familiar looking bag "Sixty pounds"Stephen nodded and grabbed the money"You sure mate"Stephen glared at the man "Yes or i wouldn't be here"he was getting irritated.

"Sorry,here come back anytime"His dealer said and Stephen nodded and left.He needed to get home now.

When he got home he dressed in his normal sweat clothes and stared at the bag and the wrappers wondering if he was really going to break his promise to his best friends.

He was.

He took some weed out and put it in the wrappers,then wrapping them tightly.He did that twenty times until the weed was finally gone.

They will last him two or so weeks before he goes out and gets more from the dealer he knows.He pulled his phone out and was staring at some of the tiktoks about him and people were making fun of him.That hurt he was a nice person and maybe he might be weird but he was a nice person.

Finally giving up he lit the cigarette up and inhaled the familiar smell and taste of his lifesaver.He did that for a couple of minute until the weed took affect.Everything felt lighter he felt better and wasn't ashamed of breaking his promise to his non related brothers.

It's better than what he was planning to do.But of course nothing lasts forever and the pain,depressing thoughts come back and he's left alone to cry and hope no one cares when he is gone. 

But that doesn't matter he starts seeing something run around his kitchen floor and he laughts.