Chapter 1 - Be Careful Morelli

WORD COUNT; 1929

WORD COUNT; 1929
.
.

The alarm clock repeatedly beeped beside me as I groaned. How on earth did a 30 minute catnap turn into a whole 4 hours of sleep?

Here I was, laid in bed, still In my clothes from the day considering it was only 4pm. Debating on whether i should actually go back to sleep or answer my father's calls.

*knock knock*

I rolled my eyes as I sat up, knowing now what the answer to that scenario was. I was definitely not going to get anymore sleep.

"Jisung please give me like 5 more minutes"

"Liss you know he doesn't like waiting"

I gave a sharp huff as I finally pulled off my covers and stood up. I made my way to the mirror and smoothed my hair down, before checking the integrity of my makeup. Making sure everything was in its rightful place, I sighed in relief, now ready for the whatever stern talk my father had prepared for me.

I was lucky, nothing a bit of lip gloss couldn't fix. Popping my lips I slipped into my shoes and headed for the door.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes" Jisung smiled in attempt to cheer me up, and of course it worked.

Jisung and I had been best friends since we were like 12. Not to mention he was also now one of my bodyguards, so we literally do everything together... besides the whole, sleep, shower, use the toilet and we definitely didn't fuck.

Jisung is way too into Minho for that.

"Come on let's go see what the plan is for tonight, your father has a mission lined up and I think it'll be fun you know?"

Uh huh, Mafia work...fun.

Backstory time!

My name Is Alicia Morelli. Daughter of one of the most famous Mafia bosses in America, Ricardo Morelli, heartless and ruthless but that was just principal.

I was born into this life without a choice, my main purpose is to uphold our reputation as one day I will become the leader of the Morellis, as if I wasn't the baddest and most skilled of them all anyways. And that's not me just flexing.

"Alicia... you're late, I thought entrusting Jisung here would mean you would actually show up on time?" My father spoke eyeing up Jisung who held his head down, keeping his eye contact with him to the bare minimum.

"Hey, I'm here aren't I? Besides it wasn't his fault, I overslept" I quickly spoke up in Jisungs defence. Last thing I needed was added tension between those two.

"I see...sit" He pulled out a chair in front of me and placed some pictures onto the table.

"This is our newest enemy, Bang Chan. He stole half of our goods and took down all 7 men that were standing by that night. My men have news that he's attending his nightclub tonight, I want you to go in there and personally assisinate him"