Chapter 2 - Sleeping with the enemy

A/N; Hi! This Chapter will contain violence, gun shots and a scene containing a little smut ✌️

Also, what's your favourite song from the new album?

Mine is obviously taste 🥴 but I do love Superboard too 💗

Anyways, here's chapter 2 - B x

WORD COUNT - 1627

-------------

I held onto the wooden tray of champagne and glasses as I made my way over to Bang Chan and his group in the VIP area

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I held onto the wooden tray of champagne and glasses as I made my way over to Bang Chan and his group in the VIP area.

My plan had actually worked... not that i doubted it for a second. I'm used to getting what i want. Now I just needed to focus on getting him away from the rest of his group, and carrying out my mission. I had a pocket knife tucked away in the back of my bra, swift and easy for when I needed to make the move.

The bouncer guarding the V.I.P booth removed the rope to let me through as I strutted towards them, game face on again, I wasn't going to let my plan fail, this was going to be a piece of cake. (Cake, cake, cake)

One of Chans friends was the first to see me, extremely cute guy, mid length blonde hair, freckles across his nose and cheeks, the cheekiest grin and the brightest eyes. He smiled eagerly over at me as he nudged his other friend, muscly, arms you could melt in and again very cute, who then nudged Bang Chan. Soon enough all their eyes were on me. The girls from earlier had left, leaving me the only girl with 3 handsome men, I mean, who could complain. Not me! Although the situation here was very different to one I was currently picturing in my head with these three.

"Hey, I brought your drinks guys, thanks for inviting me up here, happy to be promoted on my first night" I spoke, smiling confidently as I placed the tray on the table.

Chan stayed silent at first, patting the space next to him motioning for me to sit. As I sat down I got a whiff of his cologne, it was intoxicating. He smelt so good.

"I've not see you here before...Lola" the guy with the freckles spoke as he leaned forward, reading my name badge with a smirk playing at his lips.

"My first shift actually, I just moved here from London"

"Big move" Chan spoke almost bluntly  as he took a sip from his whisky, his eyes on me, like a predator watching his prey.

Everything the man did was hot. Sitting close to him I finally got a good look. His messy dark hair all pushed back, the small dimples when he smiled. His sultry eyes, His sexy jawline...

I have to stop. He's the enemy.

"Well, you know my name. What are yours?" I asked quickly snapping myself out of it, if I wanted my plan to work I had to just play along.