Chapter 11 - New Beginnings

A/N; I hope you've prepared yourself for a heartwarming Minsung chapter 💗

Also don't feel like you have to be a silent reader! I appreciate the comments and criticism, I'm forever editing away at this story so I'll accept anything to help improve it 💗

Also don't feel like you have to be a silent reader! I appreciate the comments and criticism,  I'm forever editing away at this story so I'll accept anything to help improve it 💗

WORD COUNT - 1896

------------

Jisung's P.O.V

I lay there on the bed, contemplating life as you do.

I was so close to dying today. But thanks to Alicia and her wreckless decisions I was all stitched up and ready to go.

My arm was bandaged up and held in a sling, just to give it time to rest and heal.

The door then opened to the apartment as I heard someone walk in.

"Jay? That you??" I called, hoping the driver had come back and it wasn't someone else that had followed.

Then I saw him stand there in front of me, clearly exhausted, worried but overall relieved to see me alive.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again Jisung" He spoke as I grinned, shrugging my shoulders as I ushered him over into my arms.

"Now how'd you sneak in here without Chan or Alicia running in first?" I asked smirking as he just rolled his eyes and ran over to me.

Minho was and always will be my happy place.

I pulled him in closer as his arms wrapped around me, being gentle not to hurt my already injured arm.

We lay there for a little while, happy to be back together.

"I'll always be fine, you know that"

"But you weren't fine, you got shot, you know how it felt to see you stumble in? Covered in blood?" He asked again this time looking back at me as he held my free hand.

"Hey, I know exactly how it feels. Remember I had to watch you in the same position, only yours wasn't an arm. You got shot in the stomach Minho, I ...i almost lost you"

He squeezed my hand tight as I saw his eyes glint with tears. He smiled and laughed quietly at himself as he wiped his eyes.

"I love you, stupid" He said as my heart raced, my stomach doing flips as butterflies soared all around it.

"I love you, stupider" I answered as we both began to laugh and cry.

I pulled his hand closer, placing it on my cheek as I leaned in, giving him a sweet and meaningful kiss.

I know relationships weren't allowed. But times like this I wanted to forget about the rule. We were both here. We were alive and we were happy.

That's all I could ever ask for.