Chapter 18 - No more secrets

A/N; hiiii so I wanna throw in some trigger warnings real quick.

⚠️ This scene contains verbal abuse and smut ⚠️

I wanna give a quick shout out to my new followers and readers, you're all appreciated here 🥰

Without further ado, here's Chapter 18 ♡

Please comment/vote on my chapters 🙏

WORD COUNT - 3190 (biggest chapter yet)

---------------

Alicia's P.O.V

The night ended up being so fun. The movie was great, everyone had such a laugh and the pizzas Felix ordered were so yummy.

Hyunjin, Seungmin, Minho and Jisung had left about 20 minutes ago, mumbling about their beauty sleep although I know Hyunjins reason was so he didn't have to put up with our company any longer.

That left just me, Chan, Felix, Changbin and Jeongin.

I had borrowed Felix's other phone to scroll through TikTok as I sipped my drink.

It felt like years since I had seen any type of social media but then it was one of Chans rules. Although TikTok didn't exactly count. I wasn't contacting anyone, only watching videos purely for entertainment.

"You know I'm getting pretty tired too, hey Changbin, you coming?" Jeongin asked as Changbin nodded.

In all fairness it was 11:30pm, the guys had spent most of the night here.

"Sure, thanks for tonight guys, my beds calling me" Changbin spoke as I stood up, throwing my arms around Jeongin first before doing the same to Changbin.

"Goodnight Binnie and Innie, sleep well" I spoke as they smiled.

"Night Liss" they said in unison before shaking Felix and Chans hands and heading out of the room too.

"And then there were three" Felix spoke as he threw both his arms over the arms of the chair and relaxed.

I smiled, noticing Chan pouring himself another small glass of whiskey as he leaned against the kitchen side.

While the night had been fun I still wanted the answers I needed.

"Hey uh Chan, you think I could sleep here tonight. I don't mind taking the sofa now you're allowed in the bed. Me and Hyunjin aren't getting on right now and I think he wants the room to himself" Felix spoke as I immediately furrowed my eyebrows at his poor explanation.

He didn't want to sleep in a room with Hyunjin or he was hiding something in there and this was Chan's way of extra protection to stop me sneaking out.

"Actually Felix, me and Chan have plans" I spoke, walking over to Chan and placing my hand on his chest, smiling up at him as he raised his eyebrow at my actions. I watched as Felix grinned clearly not bothered.