Chapter 28 - SURPRISE

A/N; The fact I've written out 3 chapters in one day is crazy, clearly I have too much time on my hands or I don't sleep lol

We all need a red lights GIF after that last chapter 🔥

WORD COUNT - 2691

--------------

Alicia's P.O.V

A week had passed since staying in Santorini. Honestly I'd had the best time, to spending every night with Chan, curled up in the sheets together, binge watching friends or watching every single sunset from the balcony, his arms wrapped around me as we spoke constant sweet nothings.

To the moments spent with Jisung and Minho, having fun like old times, only this time with absolutely no restrictions, no curfew and no rules.

I've gotten to know everyone in the group so much better, we've all grown closer and become to trust one another like a family should...even San.

Him and Hyunjin had become surprisingly good friends, while Yeonjun and Changbin were almost inseparable...despite Felix's blatantly obvious jealousy.

Which I still hadn't had the chance to use against him. Although I had the perfect opportunity waiting after Chan had finished the group meeting he had called this morning.

"So, I'll start by saying I hope you've been enjoying your time here, I think we've all really deserved this break. And I for once am not looking forward to it ending" Chan started the speech off as I smiled.

I hadn't even thought about this daydream ending, going back into the drama and the dangerous world of the Mafia.

"Myself and Seungmin managed to get ahold of these phones for you all, once again the only contacts added are of us all present in this room. A standard burner phone to use while you're out and about. Just to check in, text and make us all aware about what's going on if anything were to happen. Under no circumstances does anything get posted to social media, understood?" Chan asked once more as Seungmin began handing out the phones one by one, everyone including San and Yeonjun.

"Understood boss" Felix answered, the others nodding in acknowledgement too.

Now I knew Chan had 12 phones in total. Yet there was only 11 of us.

So I had devised a plan of my own to sneakily use the 12th to catch Felix out.

Him and Changbin were completely oblivious to the fact I knew about their relationship. In fact the more I thought about it the more I'm surprised no one else had managed to catch on. They were so obvious about it.

Yeah they acted like the best of friends, they did everything together. But clearly Felix likes to leave a mark and Changbin was the worst at hiding them.