Chapter 39 - Oh no you didn't

A/N; Stream 5☆ or JYP will appear at the end of your bed as your sleep paralysis demon 💅

WORD COUNT - 2184

----------------

Chan's P.O.V

The next morning came and I awoke with a vengeance. Nothing mattered to me more than getting back at those that screwed us all over.

After the discussion yesterday we had come to the conclusion we would take down each of the Morelli's storage places, one by one, together.

I looked to see Alicia peacefully sleeping next to me, the guilt in my stomach forming, knowing how she had struggled to sleep, the endless thoughts terrorising her mind. I wanted to do everything I could to take her pain away.

That's why I had made the decision to leave her out of this. Although I wasn't in the best emotional state myself, I couldn't risk putting her in the firing line, I couldn't risk losing her too...

Slipping out of the bed I quietly got myself ready. I didn't want to wake her up, or I knew she would stop me from what I was about to do.

After a quick change I left the bedroom, only to meet with Jisung who happened to be in on my plan.

She wasn't going to like it, but I had to do what was best for her. She's too vulnerable to fight and too precious to lose.

"She still sleeping?" Jisung questioned as I nodded, adjusting my belt as I tucked my gun into the side of my jeans.

"I understand why you're doing this boss... I just don't think she will. You know she's going to be more than pissed, especially after everything that happened yesterday"

"I get that, she'll have every right to be angry with me, but hopefully after today we'll have taken down every Morelli owned building in sight. Leading us one step closer to the mansion where Ricardo and I'm fairly sure San will be too. I'll deal with her rage when I've finished everything I have to do. Jisung...make sure to tell her I love her, and that I'm sorry"

Jisung sighed, I knew he didn't agree with this decision either. But of course wouldn't disobey my orders. He nodded as his hand reached my shoulder. Patting it slightly before opening the door to the bedroom himself.

"Good luck out there Chan, keep me posted" I nodded in response as Jisung finally headed back into the room I had came from, locking the door behind him as I shook my head.

Was I crazy?

Was this actually the right thing to do?

I didn't want Liss to think I was abandoning her when she needed me most. If anything I was finally proving myself, eliminating her biggest threats and making sure she would live a free and happy life from now on. I just hoped she would understand and forgive me in the future.

After loading up the trucks and gathering enough equipment I finally climbed into the car, taking the front seat along Minho who was driving.

We had 3 trucks worth of men.

Myself, Minho, Changbin, Yeonjun and Yoongi in one.

Felix, Hyunjin, Wooyoung, Mark and Yunho in another.

Seungmin, Jeongin, Taehyung and Soobin in the last truck.

I was feeling pretty confident that we were stronger than ever. We had a good team and I could see this ending only one way. Every last one of the Morelli's, dead, their blood on my hands. I smirked to myself as Minho started the engine, as we drove away my mind was only focused on one thing. Nothing would stop me from killing them all.