Chapter 23 - My Knight in Satin Armour

A/N; I am finally starting to feel more myself again after having tonsillitis which literally made me feel so sick. Like I wasn't able to keep a temperature down, I wasn't able to eat, barely drink I was just in and out of sleep and super dizzy.

I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone 😖

Anywaysssss, here's Chapter 23 and once again lemme just add some trigger warnings...

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

GUN VIOLENCE / VIOLENCE / BLOOD AND DEATH SCENES.

WORD COUNT - 2150

-----------------

*SIDE NOTE; THIS CHAPTER WILL BE WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON SO YOU WILL GET TO UNDERSTAND HOW EACH PERSON FEELS DURING THE CHAOS OF TAKING MINGI DOWN*

Alexa Play Venom by Stray Kids
Pew Pew Pew

Alicia stood there her heart beating so full at just the sight of him in front of her again, he stood wearing his favourite black jeans, a white t shirt and a casual satin blazer.

She couldn't help but smile to herself about it, even though she knew things now were about to get messy, he was always dressed so well for the occasion.

He on the other hand of course was happy to see her alive and breathing, but his head full of rage, all directed at Mingi. For laying his hands on his girl, even though they weren't official.

Before Alicia or Chan were able to get another word out to eachother Mingi was quick to interrupt.

"Throw him in her old cell, I'll deal with him later, right now I want to speak with San" He ordered as his men grabbed hold of Chan, immediately he started resisting.

San had arrived alongside Chan, his head and heart playing tricks on him as he continued to feel guilty about all this, it was due to his best friend getting even.

"Wait, could I at least get to say goodbye??" Alicia asked, in hopes it would be allowed as she herself had devised her own plan. Luckily Mingi nodded, letting his men set Chan free momentarily so they could share one last goodbye hug, in which Alicia managed to slip the stolen cell keys into his front blazer pocket without anyone seeing.

Alicia stepped back as Mingis men took him, he took one last look at her, sending her a wink which of course made her blush again before he disappeared around the corner and headed into the cell.

"San, Alicia, come and join me over here, I have questions you should both know that" Mingi called as Alicia rolled her eyes, oh how she wished she could end him now and be done with it.