Chapter 10 - Alls fair in Love and War

A/N; Hi to all my new readers 👋 I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Also quick note, if I mention a song by stray kids in the book then let's just pretend that stray kids (kpop idols) and stray kids (Mafia rebellion) are two completely different people lmao.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

GUNS/VIOLENCE/BLOOD

Action time 🎬

WORD COUNT - 2408-----------

WORD COUNT - 2408
-----------

Chan's P.O.V

The car ride home was silent. Something happened in there, and I of course needed to find out what.

Although currently there was no getting it out of Alicia. She'd come home and taken her things up to her room and locked the door, that's where she's been for the last 2 hours.

Felix has tried knocking, I tried too of course, I even sent Minho up there but she wouldn't answer.

I'm guessing it had something to do with the guy that walked out of the store just before her. I recognised him, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Boss, its no use, I think we should just give her some time alone. When she's ready she'll talk" Minho spoke as I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Sure" I answered, sitting down at my desk again, pouring a shot of whiskey into my glass as I once again looked over the information in front of me.

"Any news on Jisung?" Minho spoke once again, I shook my head, knowing it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear. He nodded, his face clearly distraught as he left the room.

I had sensed something with those two from the minute they were together in the group. I felt guilty about the whole no relationships no distractions, yet here I was, distracted by a girl that's been living with us for 3 days now.

I was concerned about her. In the time i had known her she never stayed silent about her opinions. So whatever happened in that store opened up something she didn't want to think about.

All I wanted to do was comfort her. But Minho was right. She needed space and I needed to focus on work and not get distracted.

I flicked through the papers when my eyes landed on something.

Ricardo Morelli, spotted in Chicago.

He was here.

He had to know I had Alicia.

I quickly fumbled in my pockets for my phone, desperately trying to contact Jisung.

"Chan?"

"Jisung, you need to come home now. We have to relocate. Ricardo is in Chicago, its not a coincidence"