Chapter 27 - I'm all yours

A/N; ⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

I can't explain it anymore than that but get ready for a smut filled chapter.
Recommended 18+, if not read at your own risk mwahahaha.

Sorry not sorry

WORD COUNT - 1802

----------------

Chan's P.O.V

The night was a success, the food was great, company even better and now we had finally arrived home.

Completely soaked and ready to toss these clothes aside.

"Oh you're back and- Woaaaah you got wet" Jisung stated, eyeing up the state of myself and Alicia as we both laughed it off.

"No time for talking Jisung, we'll fill you in with details later" I spoke, catching Alicia off guard by picking her up bridal style and carrying her away.

"Ohhhhhh I see how it is" Jisung called as again we laughed.

Quickly passing Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and Yeonjun in the living room as they began shouting comments, knowing exactly what I had planned next as I rushed into the bedroom, carefully laying her on the bed as I locked the door behind us.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Within seconds we both had the same idea, we knew what we wanted. Practically ripping off our wet clothes and tossing them aside before our skin touched, bodies collided as I laid on top of her, hand rushing over her skin as my lips found hers.

Her scent intoxicating as I found myself effortlessly getting more turned on in a mere few seconds. She was and always will be, breathtaking.

Having an idea in my head I distracted her with kisses while I put both her hands above her head, grabbing the tie from the bedside table and tying her wrists in place at the bedpost above us.

"Chan, what are you doing??" She asked, her voice laced with excitemen, eyes locked onto mine as she smiled that oh so perfect smile of hers.

"Relax Princess" i spoke, knowing my deep voice would have her weak at the knees as I felt her squirm underneath me. I knew she was aching to get her hands on me, just not right now...I couldn't wait to see how much teasing she could take.

My lips found hers once again as we shared another passionate but heated kiss. My tongue sliding softly against hers, pulling her bottom lip against my teeth. Forever getting lost in the moment as my fingers traced her soft skin. Her naked body lay under mine as I had to take advantage of admiring just how beautiful she was.

Breaking the kiss I started to pepper kisses down her neck, down to her chest as I took one of her breasts in my hand, massaging it as she bit her lip, sucking in a breath at what was to come next.