Chapter 30 - No Labels?

A/N; no I still haven't fully recovered from Chan's dark era in the 5 star trailer.

OBSESSED.

WORD COUNT - 1747

WORD COUNT - 1747

--------------

Chan's P.O.V

"I swear I didn't touch it" Changbin held his hands up in defence as Seungmin was quick to shake his head.

"Are you lying Seo Changbin?!" He asked him, the two initiating yet another argument as I shook my head.

"Honestly, pass me the remote, you've just switched the source that's all" I clicked the button on the remote, once again the channel they were watching flicked back on the screen and all problems were solved.

The two cheered as they jumped back onto the couch, Felix and Hyunjin joining them as I smiled and shook my head.

"Like I said, I'm raising a bunch of kids"

"Hey, Chan, could we talk?" A voice spoke from behind me, tapping me on the shoulder as I turned around. San happened to be the one standing there as I gave him a confused look.

Why would he want to talk to me?

"Sure, this way, what's up?" I asked, gesturing for him to follow me to a more quieter spot away from the commotion of the living room.

"I just wanted to check in. I know you don't want me to be involved with any plans as such but I want to know if there's a plan going forward from here?" He asked as I nodded, understanding where he was getting at.

"Look, we're good okay? I don't want you to feel uneasy about that for starters. As long as you stay true to us and of course leave Liss to be happy then there's no issues. Now to discuss what you're asking, so far there's not a set plan in place. Word of Mingi's death will spread. In fact I'm almost certain it's gotten to the Morelli's. They'll be searching high and low for us back at the apartments, in fact the house we had before isn't safe either. I've been looking with Changbin for a more remote, safe location. Not easily accessed, so definitely more secure" I began to explain, San seeming to take all of this in.