Chapter 38 - 💔

A/N; ⚠️ Trigger Warning, this chapter mentions scenes of miscarriage/child loss ⚠️

S Class appreciation!!! Honestly this come back has been everything and more. 5☆ is an incredible album and every song is individually incredible.

Once again thank you to our inspirational and dedicated leader Bang Chan and his 7 children for creating yet another masterpiece🎉

WORD COUNT - 1996

--------------

Alicia's P.O.V

"You gotta let me in to see her"

"Look I'm sorry Chris but you're gonna have to wait out here with the rest of them. I'll bring you updates whenever I get them alright?"

I laid in the hospital bed, in extreme agony. The pain almost unbearable as I listened to the commotion going on outside the room.

Since being here I had undergone several tests. Multiple scans, blood tests, samples. And still I was left with no answer as to what was going on in my body.

Although in my heart I had known it all along.

I was losing our baby.

"Are you comfortable? Is there anything I can get you??" The nurse asked as I shook my head. I couldn't think straight. I was an emotional mess.

"Please just hurry and give myself or them the answers. We really shouldn't stay here long" I managed to get out. Regardless of the injury I had suffered, I knew every second we spent here was a huge risk to anyone else finding out we were here too.

"Miss Morelli, I really want to encourage you to sit tight for as long as possible. Given your condition we want to make sure you're given the best possible care until we can rule everything else out. Luckily for you, you didn't break anything when you fell down the stairs. But internally we have to check that too, and by the sound of it, you're in a lot of pain which indicates something's not right" the nurse tried to explain in an attempt to make me calm down but honestly it was just words going in one ear and out of the other.

I knew what was happening, I knew there was no fixing the damage. Of course I was okay, apart from a few minor cuts and bruises. But my stupid idea hurt something so precious to me...and to him.

My eyes began to well up at the thought. As heartbreaking as it was for me, how was he going to take the news?

I killed our baby.

---------

Chan's P.O.V

I was beginning to grow more and more frustrated as I paced up and down the waiting room.

Not being able to see her or even know she was okay was killing me.

I was filled with so much rage and emotion that it was becoming impossible to even act normal.