Chapter 29 - Oh f*ck

A/N; anyone else obsessed with IVE's new song I am? Like honestly best kpop song of 2023 so far, looooove it.

Someone please explain why this man is extremely versatile in his different ways

Someone please explain why this man is extremely versatile in his different ways. One minute he's Chan and the next BANG Christopher appears ⭐️

WORD COUNT - 1735

----------------

Alicia's P.O.V

"I hope you don't mind, I just need to run a few tests to insure everything is working as it should be. I just need a sample of your blood just to check all your vitals. But the wound itself looks like it's healing really nicely" The doctor explained as I nodded, I could see Chan was also relieved at the news as the Doctor finished placing a new bandage over the injury, which definitely didn't seem as big as it did before.

"Sure, thanks doc" I answered as he nodded in acknowledgement, getting out all his equipment he needed for the blood test.

So I may have a little secret. I know I was the air to the Morelli Mafia gang and I'm pretty good with a gun and I've been in literal life threatening situations which I must say, I've never been scared of.

However.

I'm terrified of needles.

Chan seemed to sense this as he came and stood by me while I got comfy in the chair.

"You alright?" He asked, I nodded quickly trying not to give anything away but it was no use, anyone could tell I was so scared.

"Liss, I'm right here okay?" He took my hand in his, giving a slight squeeze as I gently squeezed back and forced a smile. I was grateful for him being beside me, at least he was a distraction for the horror I was about to endure.

While I was busy looking at Chan I barley felt the needle go into my arm. Usually with needles I feel dizzy, to the point I almost faint. But squeezing Chan's hand made my worries disappear.