Chapter 15 - Why?

A/N; For those of you who skipped the last chapter, Alicia and Chan spent a heated night together and are now ready to face whatever the day decided to bring them.

Also did any of you see Chans last live?

His name is actually spelt Bahng Christopher Chahn?!

Blew my mind lol.

Although his Korean name is still Bang Chan so Chan still works lol.

I.N, our king of the stray kids instagram page lmao 🦊

(UPDATED, LEE KNOW IS OUR SKZ INSTA ACCOUNT KING)

WORD COUNT - 2073
-------------

Alicia's P.O.V

I silently hummed to myself as I found the music still playing in the kitchen, we clearly had way too much fun in the bedroom to even notice the state we'd left the kitchen in.

The plates still on the table, the champagne open and glasses lying around.

As I began gathering dishes I can't help but recall slight flashes of passion. Chan's lips tracing fiery trails down my neck, our mingled laughter giving way for breathless sighs. And the way my name rolled off his tongue, as barely a whisper.

A flush creeps up my cheeks once more as I set the dishes in the sink, a smile spreading on my lips.

For one whole night, Chan took my mind off of everything that was happening or had happened. He was the best distraction I had in years, well, one of the only distractions, but I wasn't complaining.

After clearing the dishes I walked over to the couch, a mug of tea in my hand as I carefully sat down, my head leaning back against the soft cushion.

Chan had left about an hour ago with Felix and Changbin. They'd gotten a call about further stolen supplies so of course they went to grab them.

Work just never seemed to stop for Chan. Even as part of a rebellion he seemed to do just as much work as any standard mafia member would complete too.

In fact I was missing being in the action. With everything that had gone on the past few weeks and how close I had gotten to Stray Kids, all I wanted to do was help them.

The world of the Mafia could be a brutal place, and the organization needed to be held accountable for the damage done to countless innocent lives. The crimes they had committed too.

It was a struggle for me to think about my past involvement with the Mafia, especially since I was brought up in this world and never had a say in the matter.

While I can't change the harm that had already been done, I refused to let myself drown in self-pity.

I took a deep breath and redirected my thoughts. I can't dwell on the past; instead, I need to focus on the present and work to make positive changes for the future.