Chapter 20 - Action Time

A/N; ⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Behave Christopher 😫

WORD COUNT - 1933

--------------------

⚠️SMUT WARNING HERE⚠️

Alicia's P.O.V

"You're so hot, you know that right?"

"Oh I know" I answered, straddling Chan with my legs either side of him. Lowering myself onto his length as I gasped.

His size never failed to surprise me and take a moment to adjust.

He threw his head back and grunted as I began to grind against him, his hands on my ass, squeezing and pulling me against him.

I smirked, seeing him this way underneath me was so hot.

My hand ran down his chest, popping open his buttons to expose those ridiculously toned abs that made me week. He knew I was happily checking them out as he smirked away.

I picked up the pace, hopping up and down on his length as he let out a deep moan that sent waves through my core.

While we'd only had eachother less than 6 hours ago we constantly craved eachother again.

His right hand reaching for my breasts, squeezing one causing me to moan with him.

He was so deep inside me that I was losing all senses, he drove me crazy.

Suddenly the door flew open and Jisung walked in.

"Hey boss, Felix just text and called a meeting in his room, I don't know if you saw it- wait, oh my god! are you two-"

"Jisung get out!" I shouted, half embarrassed and half guilty that I pretty much did the same thing to him and Minho.

He was too busy scrolling through his phone to even notice what we were doing in the first place.

However luckily I was more covered that he was, my skirt still covered the most important bits and my bra was still attached so safe to say it could've been worse.

Still covering his eyes, Jisung left the room. Now leaving us alone to quickly get ourselves together. I stood up, instantly looking down at his still erect cock as I couldn't help but smirk.

"Don't worry, we'll continue this later" I spoke, planting a kiss on his cheek and turning around, only for him to catch me completely off guard and spank my ass under my skirt.

He laughed to himself as he pulled his trousers back up, tucking himself away. I could only imagine the pain he was going through being so close and yet not able to finish.

"I'm waiting by the front door guys, Felix said it's important" Jisung called ad I rolled my eyes. Surely it could've waited an extra 10 minutes.

"Alright alright, we're coming" I shouted back, pulling my skirt down and quickly sliding a new pair of white panties on.