Chapter 35 - Now or Never

A/N - it's nearly holiday time and I'm sooooo excited to be travelling to Greece soon 😍😍
Just an FYI I probably won't be posting updates while I'm there due to WiFi and time lol. But I will double update each story when I'm back 🙈

 But I will double update each story when I'm back 🙈

WORD COUNT - 2271

-----------------

Alicia's P.O.V

Both myself and Chan stood in front of the group, I was nervous to say the least. The eyes on us, some knowing and other not having a clue.

I still wasn't prepared to let them know our secret, neither was Chan for that matter. Luckily Felix had promised to keep it quiet, even from Changbin.

Now only myself, Chan, Jisung and Felix knew about it.

We knew we had to tell them all soon, today just wasn't the day.

"So I know we have a lot of Information to go through today. I'm actually really pleased with the breakthrough we've had. Anyone wanna go first?" BangChan asked, offering the floor to whoever wanted to speak.

Seungmin was quick to raise his hand, happy to share the news with others as he clutched his laptop in one arm.

"Earlier on today, myself and with the help of Jeongin, managed to fully hack into the Morelli mansions security system. We've also been able to map out the entire location, from every door, window to every secret entrance/exit. This is will make it miles easier for when we eventually go there. Plus the security system picks up on and records the conversations had there. So no matter what, we will always be one step ahead by knowing their every move"

I watched as Seungmin opened up the laptop, placing it in front of us as he logged into a system that then showed multiple angles of the inside of the mansion. It sure felt weird seeing the place I used to call home on a screen again.

"This is amazing" Chan spoke, seeming more than pleased with the intel in front of him.

"Yeah Seungmin this is great"

"Now we can always snoop on those dicks without them knowing" Jisung and Changbin added.

"So myself and the group that left today also have some pretty big news to share" Chan spoke as the group started to listen again.

"Yeah, we found 3 major hideouts for the Morelli group" Yeonjun spoke as I smiled, his confidence beaming over the group as even he became excited to end it all.

"I say we take them all down!" Felix chanted in excitement, earning a few appreciated shouts in response from the other boys.

"Honestly I would love nothing more, and to march right into Morelli mansion and take Ricardo down myself. But that's why I called this meeting. We are severely outnumbered. Now, I understand our team is the best of the best, but we need to recruit more if we stand a chance of ambushing them all. Anyone have any ideas?" Chan asked searching around the room as I looked too.