Chapter 24 - Time for a Vacation

A/N; I'm gonna do a Q&A for the story on the next chapter if any of you have questions, feel free to comment or personally message me if there's anything you want to know regarding the book ♡

WORD COUNT - 2367

---------------

Alicia's P.O.V

We had not long been back at the apartment and Chan had been fussing over me the entire time. I couldn't help but watch him, running around, making sure I was comfortable as the doctor checked me over and began stitching up my wound.

"How's it looking?" Chan asked as he hovered over the doctor, looking down at my stomach which was still covered in blood and more or less extremely painful but I was putting on a brave face.

"Well, the blade itself missed any vital organs ad muscle so that's good, once I've stitched in back up and disinfected the wound she will be on route to a full recovery, I just recommend plenty of rest, no heavy lifting and just to take it easy from now on" The doctor answered with a smile, I smiled back, grateful for the news as I looked to Chan who also seemed pleased.

"Amazing, I'll make sure she rests don't worry" I raised an eyebrow at his comment as I patted the space beside me on the chair. He took the opportunity to slide next to me, taking my hand in his and placing a kiss to my forehead as I rested on his shoulder. Besides the fact I was in pain due to my stomach, you couldn't get better moments than this, just me and him.

"Bang Chan, mind if I step in? I have something I want to talk to you about, Yeonjun is here too" San requested as Yeonjun quietly followed behind, Chan nodded allowing him to speak.

"I'd say it's fair to say we're no longer safe here, I've spoken with Yeonjun and he knows they traced yours and Alicia's phone call back when she was in the cell. This location is compromised and we should move out as soon as possible, just in case word got out to others about where we all were" San explained as Chan continued to nod.

"Sure, I've already stated making arrangements, I have a place abroad, somewhere I kept quiet. It'll be the perfect place to settle down for a month or so, lay low and give Liss here time to rest before getting back into action. Tell the others to pack some things and let Felix know to call my pilot, we're taking the jet" San and Yeonjun nodded in unison, understanding his words they head out to complete their tasks.

"You have a jet?! There's still so much more I don't know about you" I said as he just grinned to himself.

"This vacation will give you the perfect opportunity to learn more about me then won't it Morelli?"

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked curiously, a vacation would be perfect right now. Living our semi normal lives in a completely different country where we won't get recognised.