Chapter 4 - Promises can't be broken

A/N; its crazy I actually have the majority of the chapters written out for this book. I just go over them, take some time to edit and add a few extra scenes into them before they get published.

This is my first Kpop related fanfic and I hope someday it will be viewed by people who actually enjoy reading it!

I love a good story and me being a pisces I'm forever living in the dream world of hoping that husband Chris becomes a reality lmao.

But anyways, back to the story.

.
.
.
.
.

P

P.s. Thunderous Chan with the orange hair has me HOOKED.

WORD COUNT - 1804
-----

I once again flicked through the clothes in the wardrobe, undecisive of what to wear to dinner with my supposed arch enemy

I'll never get over how I was sent to kill him and now I'm living in his house and having to obey to his rules.

I mean, I definitely won't be abiding to any of them, I won't let him control me.

"You know you could literally wear anything in there and look good, I told you, he'll instantly fall head over heels for you" Jisung said as I rolled my eyes.

"And you know I don't want him to fall head over heels, I don't like him. I just wanna know what he has to say after trapping me in a room for 3 hours"

"Uh huh, Liss I recall you saying, multiple times, just how attractive he was. I mean you practically drooled over his picture"

I quickly picked up a pillow from the bed and launched it at Jisung.

"Being attractive doesn't excuse him from the fact he's a dick"

He laughed as he placed the pillow back on the bed. I turned back around to look through the clothes again, pulling out a simple red dress.

"I bet its big though"

"HAN!" I shouted in shock, knowing instantly what he was referring to, he couldn't help but laugh as he ran out of the room like a giddy little school boy.