Chapter 8 - Secret Secret

A/N; you guys still breathing after that chapter? Anyone want some holy water? pahahaha.

Fully in delulu land, and need help getting out.

Bang chan if you see this, please reject me so I can move on 💗

WORD COUNT - 1897
--------------

WORD COUNT - 1897--------------

Bang Chan's P.O.V

It was 3am and I still hadn't slept. Amongst all the work I still had to do and the men I was still to hear from there was only one thing playing on my mind.

Alicia Morelli.

Her eyes, her lips... that body. I ran my finger briefly over my lips as I smirked. It was all I had thought about doing since I laid eyes on her at the bar.

Even thinking about it now was getting me hard, yet it had only happened a mere 6 hours ago.

My thoughts were all of a sudden interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Han, talk to me"

"It's not looking good boss, they're not giving up on her, word is that someone saw her leave with you. The only thing we can do is hope that they think you took her and killed her...not the opposite"

"Shit" I answered, placing a hand on my head. This was all I needed.

"What about the money, did you get it?"

"Yeah, Changbin and Seungmin are heading back with it now"

"What do you mean they're heading back? Why aren't you returning?" I asked, I knew Jisung knew what he was doing, but I never leave my men alone.

"You trust me right? I'm safe. And well covered, I'm gonna keep an eye out here, I'll return in the next few days" He answered.

"Alright, I trust you man. Just be careful" I replied, sitting back down at my desk.

"Hey Chan"

"Yeah?"

"Look after Liss. She deserves the world" He said as I smiled, I appreciated their friendship. Han was one of my closest friends also, so of course I would do anything he asked.