Chapter 19 - New Plan

A/N; The last chapter was my favourite to write so far 💅

This one's more of a filler chapter but there's a sweet Minsung scene in it again 🥰

WORD COUNT - 2228
---------------

Alicia's P.O.V

"So from now on, we tell eachother everything. From plans, missions and ideas to just the general wellbeing check. I don't want to be kept out of the loop anymore" I explained, Chan nodding his head away as he seemed to agree with everything.

"Sure, I'm good with all of that" He answered as he combed the last of his hair, finishing his look in the mirror.

Today instead of his usual black go to he wore a dark red shirt that clung to his arms, showing off those visible muscles and blue jeans. Definitely the most casual I'd seen him dress.

"And one more thing" I added as he looked at me now through the mirror.

"No more distracting me when I'm mad at you" I said, folding my arms as I smiled, standing my ground.

He turned this time, a smirk plastered across his lips and he stepped closer to me, wrapping his big arms around my waist.

"You didnt seem to mind last night" He answered as I rolled my eyes, knowing he would've said something along those lines.

He leaned in, placing a kiss to my lips that seemed to linger for a moment before pulling away.

Those kisses were always super sweet and I was a sucker for them.

"And..." I started to speak.

"And?" He questioned as I took a deep breath, I knew what I was about to ask would get a not so great reaction.

"I want to speak to San" I stated, I noticed his expression change into a more stern look as he frowned at even the thought of it, but before he could answer I had to explain the reasoning behind it.

"Look if we're going to work together then you need me to get the answers from him. If anyone is going to find out anything from him. It's me. We deal with this together, and I don't want to hear any arguments against it"

He sighed before his face grew soft once more. He knew I was right.

"Okay, but I'm gonna be there when you talk to him too. I don't want him trying anything"

I nodded, pecking him on the lips slightly as I made my way past him. Slipping into my white trainers by the door and heading towards Felix's place.

"Oh and Chan? Wear that shirt more often. It looks good on you" I grinned before opening the door only to come face to face with Felix. Standing there anxiously as if he had been waiting for me.

"Liss I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me" He spoke as I smiled.

I couldn't possibly stay mad at him, even if I was disappointed he was in on it. He'd become such a close friend of mine.