Chapter 6 - Oops

A/N; Hey! Has everyone been listening to The Sound album 😍
Why are all their voices so damn beautiful fgs.

Anyway you know what, I think it's time for some Hyunjin appreciation due to the fact he's going to be around a LOT for this Chapter 💅

Hotter than your ex better than your next, Mr red hair Hyunjin you are ELITE.

WORD COUNT - 2010
----------------

I searched through all the drawers but the only swimwear I could find was a yellow bikini

I searched through all the drawers but the only swimwear I could find was a yellow bikini. Luckily I had found a long white knitted cardigan to throw around myself too due to the fact I felt extremely exposed even though I knew I looked good.

I was grateful that all the clothes here were my size, although I'm convinced Jisung had something to do with that.

I quickly towel dried my blonde hair and wrapped it up in a bun before giving my make up a once over in the mirror.

Thank goodness for waterproof mascara.

I once again headed back downstairs as I passed another room I had yet to explore. I had to take this opportunity to slightly peek round the door.

It was clearly an office of some sort, a big desk in the middle of the room, placed by a huge open window. The walls painted a deep brown with a wooden flooring. Different paintings hung on the wall, I wondered to myself if some of these may have been Hyunjins. After all he was the talented artist of the group.

Interrupting my train of thought, Chan appeared from the side of the room. Luckily distracted and on the phone so he didn't see me looking.

"Changbin it needs to be done, Jisung knows where to go. This has to end now"

I frowned, although Jisung was more than capable of pretty much anything. The thought of him being sent on yet another dangerous mission had me on edge.

After all he was my best friend, and practically the only family I had left.

I took this opportunity to quickly and quietly sneak away as I made my way back out to the garden.