Chapter 13 - You're Mine

A/N; things are heating up in here 🔥🔥

Also, it's my birthday tomorrow, I feel old!!

Binnie pic 💗

WORD COUNT - 2185

----------------

Chan's P.O.V

After completing my work for the day and securing my firearms, I placed the guns in areas that were not too difficult to access in case I ever needed them quickly.

Additionally, I had installed a new safe in my bedroom and set the code as 143.

While my bank account wasnt exactly low, I kept a reserve of cash inside the safe as an emergency fund in case I ever had to quickly leave. Or escape the country...who knows.

I pulled up a chair and sat down, lost in thought about the events that had led me to this point, beginning with the passing of my mother and the meeting with Liss. Her spirit and fire seemed to draw me in from the very beginning.

And then there's Stray Kids, my crazy yet loyal rebellion. Leading them has been the most rewarding challenge of my life. Each member like family, and their skills combined have helped to take out so much of the world's secret darkness.

I found myself pondering the challenges of being in the Mafia life...even if I wasn't the Mafia itself.

But despite the difficulties involved in this line of work, I was determined to bring an end to all the negative aspects associated with it. I wanted this shit to end.

I felt like Robin Hood in a sense, stealing from the rich to give to the less fortunate.

But it never used to be like this.

*Flashback*

"Channie dear, you're such a gentleman, I should introduce you to my daughter" Cora smiled as I laughed at the thought.

Cora was my mother's best friend, and her daughter she referred to was the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. She would never go for someone like me.

"Oh come on Cora, he doesn't need to worry about girls yet. But you're right, he's such a gentleman and I'm proud of the little boy I raised" my mother spoke, smiling down at me.

I loved that woman with all of my heart. It was forever just me and her from day one.

I was only 14 at the time, yes I had thought about girls, I mean what teenage boy wouldn't?

But my only worries so far was keeping my mother happy and healthy.

Even if she was suffering from the dreaded disease they called Cancer.

My heart pinged again, remembering what that meant. We had talked about it before. She wasn't going to be around forever. But I had to cherish the time I had with her.