Chapter 16 - Memory Lane

A/N; Hi guys 💗

I hope everyone is feeling good and having a great day. Another chapter update ⭐️

 Another chapter update ⭐️

My Ateez Bias Sannie 💜

WORD COUNT - 1759
----------

Felix's P.O.V

We were just returning from yet another successful mission. Stopping a transfer from one Mafia group to another and stealing a few of their supplies, including weapons.

Myself, Chan and Changbin were like the dynamic trio. He would always rely on the two of us to help him with missions like this.

Although I did almost get shot, but I was lucky, like usual.

"Channie hyung, when can we land an attack on the Morelli's again?" Changbin asked as Chan was focused on wiping the blood from his bruised knuckles.

"Soon...Once we get word of their next move then we can plan ours" Chan answered.

"And will Alicia be joining us for the next move?" I asked as Chan looked up at me.

"Absolutely not"

I smirked, knowing immediately we both thought the same thing.

"You know you can't stop her from doing what she wants. Don't forget she saved all our lives last time...including yours"

He shook his head as I noticed a faint smile playing at his lips at the thought of Alicia.

I'd known Chan since we grew up together in Australia.

Both of us oblivious to the Mafia world until we were dragged into it.

I was his right hand man whenever he needed help and after everything he was my best friend.

Hence why I could tell he was starting to like Alicia.

And not like as in he tolerated her...he cared for her, a lot.

"So, what's the deal with you two now?" I asked completely oblivious to the fact Changbin was listening to the conversation until Chan slapped my arm reminding me.

"I don't know what you mean?" He answered trying to play it off.

"Oh please..." Changbin started as he turned to face us.

"If its about Alicia, which we all know it is, then we've all seen the way you look at her. I mean I don't blame you, she's badass"

I smiled, he was right, she was a total badass and somehow managed to steal the heart of our cold leader.

Chan couldn't help but smile too, he was the worst at playing things down and keeping secrets.

Plus his poker face sucked.