Chapter 9 - Old Flames

A/N; That last chapter had me giggling away. We all know Felix would be the biggest tease in a situation like that. Hyping up his Aussie boy.

Also I just published the prologue for my new fanfic. It will be my first Ateez fanfic 🥳 so if you Stan Ateez I'd go check it out and add it to your reading list so you get an update when I post the first chapter 💗

Anyways here's chapter 9 🌟

Felix appreciation, our Ray of sunshine 🌞

WORD COUNT - 1881
------------

I stepped out of the black cab, smiling at the sight of the Mall in front of me

It was so nice to see the outside world again, and the fact i was here to shop, a girls dream come true.

Although the ride in the cab was extremely awkward, sat in between Felix and Chan.

Trying to keep my leg from touching Chan's and trying to ignore Felix' sarcastic comments and gestures over to Chan.

Not to mention the fact I had to wear this awful, itchy, short brown wig and a pair of extremely dark sunglasses to hide who I was.

But other than that, I was grateful to get out of that house, even if it was for an hour or two max.

"Hey Liss, I think you should hold onto my arm" Chan spoke holding out his arm which I linked onto.

"Is this just an excuse to get me closer to you?" I asked as he quickly looked back at Felix who smirked. He looked puzzled so I had to come clean, for the sake of the awkwardness to come.

"So uh, funny thing is, Felix heard everything" I said, biting my lip as I also found it funny.

Felix stepped forward, patting Chan on the back as he whispered something in his ear before laughing it off with him.

"No, you don't get to do that, you don't get to whisper about it" I said, poking Felix in the chest. Once again he laughed as Chan shook his head.

"Let's just focus on shopping lowkey and getting out of here"