Chapter 22 - All's Well that ends well

A/N; I'm so sleepy and sick lmao, but heres another update because I'm nice :-)

WORD COUNT - 2106
----------------

Alicia's P.O.V

Nighttime had turned to daylight and I was still here alone in some sort of prison cell awaiting a possible rescue, though I shouldn't rely on others having to rescue me it was a nice thought imagining Chan swooping in here and saving the day.

I tapped my foot away at the floor, growing impatient and quite frankly missing that human companionship.

Hell I didn't even have Mingi in here to annoy once last time before kicking his ass.

The metal chains around my ankles seemed to be getting tighter or I was just becoming really uncomfortable. Tied to a boring wooden chair I quickly thought of an idea.

I began to push myself forward and backwards in an attempt to push the chair over. Letting it start rocking as my plan seemed to be working.

I mean this was definitely going to hurt but it meant I could at least try and break free.

I continued rocking the chair, but right as I finally managed to tip the chair backwards, Mingi and his men walked back through the door.

I quickly managed to pull my arms free from the chair as it broke but my ankles remained tied by the chains.

I persisted in throwing a few punches towards the men but without the use of my full body it seemed pointless.

Mingi stood there laughing at my struggle as his men grabbed either arm, holding me still on the floor.

At least it was comfier than that awful chair.

"Nice try Liss, but you're not as smart as you think. You're gonna need a key to get those chains off and lucky for you, I'm the only one who has it" Mingi reminded as I sighed, irritated already by his appearance.

"And I suppose you're not going to give it to me, are you?"

"Well I could, if you tell me where your boyfriend is"

"Boyfriend?" I asked, him smirking at the realisation of striking a nerve, I knew he was talking about Chan.

"I knew it...goodie two shoes Alicia Morelli has been sleeping with the enemy, you're fucking Bang Chan aren't you? That's why you won't give him up" pulling the same stool up from earlier he remained sitting in front of me, amused at the sight of me being restrained on the floor.

"It's none of your business"

"I have to hand it to you Alicia, I didn't see this coming. Although I bet I could fuck you better than he ever could, you're-"

"Get it into your head that me and you will never happen, ever. I warned you, you come near me I will cut your dick off"

"That's a bit extreme, considering you don't exactly have a say in it right now, do you Liss?" Him pointing to the two men, still holding onto me as I rolled my eyes.