Ch 2 Tattoo?

Just to be safe *WARNING* may contain mature scenes.
I hope this fixes the problem and people can see this now.

North POV

Fuck they weren't supposed to know yet. Mr B is going to kill us. Letting out a breath I take off my shirt. Silas is standing off to the side chuckling holding baby. Shit, she looks so scared. "Doc I'm not hurt." as soon as my shirts off doc starts laughing. He sees the clear wrap taped across the upper half of my chest. "You're in trouble." He sings.
"Who's in trouble." Oh fuck. Mr B walks into the kitchen and looks straight at me. The only reaction I get is one raised eye brow. "Family meeting now." That's all he says and walks back to the lounge.

Silas POV

Everyone has taken their seats around the lounge. I haven't let Aggele go yet. I try not to flinch as she rests he head on my chest. Yes North wasn't the only one. Standing in front of the TV with his hands clasped Mr B is waiting. North has put his shirt back on, brother I don't think that's going to work for long.
"Mr Taylor, care to explain to the family what you have done?" Straightening up North says, "after school me and Silas went and got tattoos." Thanks brother now Mr B is going to kill me too.
"What the fuck, why didn't you tell me, I want a tattoo too." Gabe yells. Everyone is talking over one another. I feel a small hand on the side of my face. Looking down into Aggele's eyes I see her worry. "You too superman?"
Before I can answer I hear, "enough." Mr B always knows how to shut us up. "Mr Taylor, Mr Korba. Come up here please and show us this...... Tattoo."

Both of us standing in front of the room take our shirts off.
"I like it." Victor says. Well I wasn't expecting that from him. "It has meaning. I like it." Kota too? I look at North, he's just as surprised as I am.
"Fuck yeah! I want one. Where did you go?" Gabe yells out.

Sang moves towards us, and traces along the out side of the tape on both our chests. "Did it hurt?" Oh my sweet Aggele always looking out for everyone before herself. "Only a little baby. Don't worry it's fine now. Tomorrow we can take the wrap off and you can have a better look." North you are a big softy, I chuckle to myself.

"Gentlemen, this is an interesting position you have put us in. I do not condone what you have done......yet at the same time, I can see you have thought long and hard about your....ink. I would have liked for you to have gone about it in another way. But what's done is done." Mr B then gives us his millimetre smile and says. "I would also like to know who and where this was done. I think 'family first' is the perfect first tattoo for myself." He then winks. He winked? Mr B winked. Are we still in trouble?

"Fuck Mr B are you saying what I think your saying?" "Yes, Gabe." Shit where has Mr B gone and who is this?
"Who ever wishes to get a tattoo may. Within reason. I want it well thought out and the reason behind it." Well fuck me.