Ch 8 Mile high club?

Sang POV

I feel his mouth on me, his fingers circling my nipples. Kissing his way down. I arch my back trying to get him to move down further. "Don't stop, please don't stop." Closer and closer. My body feels like it's on fire. I'm shaking with need. I feel his tongue down there. Yes, thats what I wanted. "You taste exquisite Sang." He goes back probing me with his tongue. Kissing his way over my body, between my breasts. Up my neck and back to my lips. I can taste myself. I can't stop the moan escaping. "I need you, I need all of you." My hand reaches for his hard member. Before I can touch it he grabs my hands and holds them above my head. "Is this what you want" I moan loudly "yes, yes!" "then you shall have it." Just as he pushes into me I scream "Owen!"

I bolt up. What the? I'm on a seat, in Victors plane and have 9 pairs of eyes looking at me in excitement and lust.
"Interesting dream Pookie?"

Owen POV

After booking tickets for a few of the attractions my family want to visit I look over and see my beautiful Sang fast asleep. We are so lucky this sweet, caring, beautiful girl wants us. Loves us. I am going to try and act more my age on this trip, but I know I will find it hard. For her though I will try.

Lost in my book I hear a slight sound coming from Sang's chair. I look up and see her arching her chest. I try not to look at her full breasts pressed tight against her top, nipples hardened to a point where even the bra she's wearing can not contain them. Snap out of it Owen. "Yes, yes." What the? She's making small movements on the chair. Her moans have drawn the attention of everyone.
"Shit is trouble dreaming?" Gabriel asks the room.
"It's gotta be me she's dreaming about." Luke buts in with a cheeky grin.
"Fuck me." North has turned and rearranging his pants. Don't worry brother your not the only one. I shift in my seat trying to get more comfortable. "Owen!" She moan/screams out.
What? Me, oh sweetheart I would love to know what you were dreaming to make your wish come true.

"Interesting dream Pookie?" Why Sean, why? Sang's blush is redder then I have ever seen. She sits back further in the chair head down and rubbing her legs together. Shit. I stand it any longer and move to the bathroom. It's getting too painful, I feel like I'm 13 again and I can't control it. Locking my self in the bathroom I unbutton my pants and sigh with relief.

Luke POV

Well fuck me. My cupcake is horny. "Come here cupcake, your Luke will make it all better." I pick her up bridal style and she wraps her arms around my neck and hides her face in my chest.
I look at Gabe and signal for him to follow. We move to the far back of the plane, where there is a small bed type lounge, hidden from the front by a small wall. I sit down with my back to the wall and place Sang between my legs. "Let us look after you trouble." Gabe whispers in her ear.

I start to kiss up her neck and behind her ear. I feel Gabe lifting her hips and pulling her pants off. I raise her top and pull the cups of her bra down revealing her perfect tits. Creamy white with rose coloured nipples hardened to point. Her soft whimpers and moans are music to my ears. "Fuck trouble, your soaking wet." I watch Gabe start to circle her sweet spot, through her lace panties.

Sang is moaning and thrashing in a haze a pleasure. I have pinned her upper body against mine kissing her and paying special attention to her tits. Gabe is holding her legs letting his tongue bring her to orgasm. I try to capture her moans and cries kissing her. But I just don't care anymore. She needs this and me and my brother are more than happy to help.

Coming down from her high, sang is laying on me with a lazy smile. "I love you both. Thank you."
"You are more then welcome cupcake." I say wiggling my eye brows.
"Up trouble, we need to get you fresh panties and dressed.

"Attention, Mr Morgan and passengers. We will be landing in London in approximately 35 minutes. If you could please pack away any moveable objects and then take a seat. We hope you have enjoyed your flight. Thank you." The pilot announce's over the speakers.

Standing up behind Sang and Gabe I say, "I have enjoyed my flight and will also be taking this to remember it by." Picking up cupcakes panties I put them in my jean pocket and give her a wink. Ah another blush. Dam I love this girl.

Fixing up the back room I move back towards the seat with a huge grin. i look to everyone and ask, "sooooo, does this mean I can say I've joined the mile high club now?" North, Silas and Nate throw pillows at me, Gabe starts laughing " shit yeah!" Sean is chuckling. Mr B is just giving me one of those looks and Kota "Luke." He puts as much force behind it as he can. Then my poor little cupcake asks, "what's the mile high club? And how do we join?"
Coughing, spitting out drinks and silence is met, to her question. Oh cupcake what are we going to do with you.