Ch 6 And this is just the first day

Sean POV

"Sean would you like to explain the next surprise?" Owen asks me. Why yes, yes I would. Jumping up I move to stand next to Owen.
"Okay kids and Pookie." I give her a wink. "Next is not equal but close to the excitement of our house. It will take a lot of travel time. A lot of hours. Sleep in different places..."
"Fuck doc just tell us." Gabe yells.
"Okay, okay. Gabe, you will be very busy today and tomorrow. I need you to pack for everyone."
"Fuck doc, two days? How long am I packing for. Shit, clothes just don't fold them selves."
"About three months worth."
"Three fucking months. And I have less then two days. Shit! Nate I'm starting with you." Gabe gets up and runs to Nate's room. Waiting, I know he will be back. 3.....2......1.
"Oi! Where the fuck are we going?"
"if you had waited young Mr Coleman I would have told you along with everyone else." I say in my best British accent.
"Our first stop is jolly old London, England." Gotta love my accent.
"Our first stop?" Pookie asks. Ah, she pick up on that.
"Yes Pookie my love our first. We are going around the world."
Their are yell's of "fuck yeah" "yes"and "this is going to be epic".
"What about 10? She hasn't got a passport." Kota always thinking.
"That has been sorted. An Academy friend has organised some paperwork for Sang so she can travel. That is all you need to know." Straight to the point as always Owen.
"Where else are we going?" North asks
"France, Italy, Greece, Japan, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand."
"Fuck yeah!" North yells and hi fives Silas. Gabe has run back off to the room muttering "never enough fucking time."

Luke is bouncing in his seat looking like an excited puppy. "Does this mean I finally get to see a kangaroo?"
"Idiot." North says smacking him on the back of the head.

Everyone returns to their homes to start preparing. Gabe will make his way around to everyone, packing only the basics. He says that he needs to leave room for all the shopping he will be doing. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?