Ch 22 Happiest place on earth

Luke POV

Why am I bouncing around, because today is the day. I've been looking forward to this since it was brought up while we were still in London. We all decided to surprise cupcake with today's activity.

Jumping down the stairs I bump into Gabe at the bottom. "Good morning buddy." I sing song at him. He just gives me a look that says I must be crazy.

"Why the fuck have you got so much energy this morning?"

"Well my dear Gabriel if you must know I'm high on sugar and not just any kind of sugar, the kind that comes from our sweet cupcake." I can't help the big gin I've got. I got my cupcake last night and dam does she taste better then any sweet I've ever had.

"Shit I don't need to hear about yours and troubles activities last night. Is she up yet?"

"Yep, just left her in the shower. Said she had to wait for you to wash her hair." At that he's sprinting up the stairs. My girl sure knows how to surprise me. She walked out of the bathroom last night only wearing an apron with a can of whipped cream and a jar of body chocolate. Let's just say I'm never going to look at chocolate and cream the same way again.

Moving my way into the kitchen I see North has already got breakfast underway. Hmmm omelette's, okay I can live with that.

"Where are we going and why do I need to wear a blindfold?" Sang asks

"Can't we surprise our fiancée cupcake."

"Yeah trouble when have we ever given you a bad surprise?" Gabe gives her a puppy dog look.

"Do you really want me to answer that meanie?"

Sang POV

Over an hour I had to sit in between meanie and Luke, Owen was driving and Sean was next to him in the front. North Star drove the other car with Silas, honey, Victor and Kota. From what I could tell they were following us. 15 minutes later I could feel both meanie and Luke start to bounce in their seat.

"Almost there Pookie." Even Sean was sounding excited. Where are they taking me for these 3 to be acting like its Christmas.

"Are you ready to see where we are sweetheart?" Owen asked me. Finally!

"Yes, more then ready." I could feel someone slipping off my blindfold. Blinking my eyes a few times to get used to the light again, I sat frozen when I saw the sign in front of me. 'Disney Land' I can't believe it, they brought me here. I started to jump up and down in my seat. Nothing could wipe the smile of my face.

Sean turned around and lent in between the seats to watch me, so what did I do, I grabbed his face and kissed him. I don't think he was expecting it because he didn't respond. I sat back giggling and pulled meanie in for a kiss as well as Luke. All three of them sat there with dumb struck looks and goofy smiles.

As soon as the car was parked I moved myself between the two front seats and kissed Owen. He was a little more prepared and grabbed the back of my head deepening the kiss before I could get away. Dam that man can kiss.

When I finally get out of the car I spot the others parked a couple of spaces down from us. I run and jump into my superman's arms. As he picks me up I'm spun around, I just can't stop giggling, today is going to be the best. As soon as I've finished giving the rest of my men hugs and kisses we make our way to the front gates.

I have Luke on my right and Meanie on my left with our arm linked together skipping ahead of everyone else. I see people looking at us laughing at our childish behaviour. Oh well this is the one place anyone can act like a child and get away with it.