Ch 4 Really!?

*thank you, thank you for the comments and votes. :) I know where I want this story to go but I just haven't made up my mind on the filling yet.
Anyway, I love these guys and the world CL Stone has created, with so many yummy guys.
On with the show.*

Luke POV

Ah! My head. What the hell is that smell? Opening my eyes the sun is muted. Thank god someone closed the blinds.
What the fuck! Who's feet are these? Sitting up I see I see Silas face down. Oh god his feet stink. "What the fuck Si." I push his feet away. He lifts his head up eyes slitted against the light. "Sorry" and goes back to sleep.

Time to get up. I see only Gabe and Nate still asleep, so I make my way to the bathroom.

Walking into the kitchen the smells are heavenly. Cupcake is at the stove cooking beacon, ham steaks and eggs. Mr B is plating hash browns and handing a bowl of fruit salad to North and Kota is setting the table. "Morning" "and a good morning to you. How are you feeling?" Thanks doc. Do you really have to be this awake and loud. He has a huge smile on his face and is bouncing around the room. Just please don't break into song. "Uh.... Okay I guess. The food smells good." Wrapping my arms around my cupcake from behind I give her a kiss on the cheek. "Morning cupcake." I mumble. "Morning Luke, go sit down and breakfast will be ready soon." She kisses me on the corner of my mouth. Mmmm, I love waking up to her. Nope I just love her, and her cooking.

Kota POV

Finishing the breakfast dishes, we all make our way back into the lounge. Mr B has called a family meeting and I wish knew what about. As far as I know for the first time we can have a real summer. No work, no assignments, just being able to act our age.

"I have to congratulate you boys on graduation from The Academy. I am proud to say we owe nothing. We now have 3 months until we are back on active duty. I have been speaking to Dr Green.... Sean, about what to do over this time. Before I get into that I have another announcement. You are all almost 18 and we have been talking about moving in together at that point in time. Victor has brought a piece of land just outside of town. 20 acres to be precise. I have started on plans for the house that will be built during this summer." Wow a house. I have been dreaming of the day we can all live together. Waking up to 10 everyday sounds like a dream come true. Everyone is talking, excited. Victor and Mr B seem to be the only quiet ones.

"Silence. I will answer everyone's questions. The house will have 12 bedrooms, 3 studies, a library, games room and a home theatre. Yes North, it will also have a ten car garage and separate workshop for you. Nathan the basement will be a home gym that you may design. Gabriel you may do the interior decorating as well as a sun room for you to use as a studio. Luke you and Sang will design the kitchen to your liking. This will be our home and everyone has a say in the design. I have had someone come up with an image on what our home may look like when finished." Mr B opens a leather folder, and there sits a picture of our family home.