Ch 12 A night with North

Sang POV

Today was wonderful. Owen has been so affectionate all day always touching me and whispering his undying love and thanks for last night. It should really be me thanking him. When I gave myself to him he was so gentle. He spent so long building me up, preparing me so when he finally entered me all I felt was pleasure and his love. Neither of us lasted long but he made up for that the second time. I lost track of sight and sound. All I could feel was Owen, my Mr Blackbourne. We both woke up in the early hours of the morning in a lust induced haze. He was already holding me, my back to his chest. He was so hard and just moved me so he could slide in. I thought I would be satisfied for the next month, and sore, yet today I'm as Gabe would say, 'fucking horny'. I just want to pin one of my boys and have my naughty way with him.

Returning back to the apartment it's not any better. At least I have my North Star tonight. I know just what to do. I'll need to thank meanie later for some of my more interesting shopping from 'Victoria's secret'.

Tonight for dinner we got what the British call 'fish and chips'. The fish was moist and they put chicken salt on the 'chips'. The boys were all mumbling their thanks to the Luke and Gabe for finding it.

"What should we do tonight?" Kota asked everyone.
"Truth or dare." Meanie jumped in.
"We always play that. how about never have I ever." Honey had a point. I don't know who many more dares I could come up with.
"Okay we'll use fingers. Just 5 we don't need a late night tonight." We followed Kota to the lounge room and made space on the floor for us all to sit in a circle.

"I'll start. Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." Nathan said. North and Gabriel put a finger down. I couldn't help but giggle.
"Don't ask baby." North growled.

Kota asked "Never have I ever..... Gone skinny dipping." Luke, Sean, Gabriel and Silas put down a finger.

Victor was next, "never have I ever vomited after a night of drinking." Kota, Sean, Owen and North put a finger down.

I couldn't think of what to say, oh I know I giggle to myself. "Never have I ever had a cartoon character on my underwear." Gabriel starts laughing along with Luke. Everyone except Owen puts a finger down.

"Never have I ever eaten broccoli." Uh oh, poor Luke he's in trouble with North. Everyone puts a finger down.

Silas has a cheeky grin on his face and asks, "never have I ever shaved or waxed my pubic hair." Oh god I feel myself turning bright red. I put a finger down and so does Gabriel, Sean, Nathan, Victor Luke and North. I raise my eye brow at North really? I never would have guessed.

North, Sean and Gabriel only have one finger left. Luke still has two fingers and Nathan, Kota, Victor and Silas still have three left. Where as Owen and me have only put one finger down.

North's next, "never have I ever tried on one of baby's bras." WHAT! Gabriel, Luke and Victor put a finger down. I can't stop looking at Victor, I never would of guessed him. He's almost as red as me. "Your out Gabe."
"Why is it always me first?" He moves over to the lounge.

Owens next and you can see in calculating everything. "Never have I ever tried and failed to get into a club." Everyone but Silas, North, and myself put a finger down. "Sean and Luke your out." "Owen your no fun." Sean sticks his tongue out. They both move to sit with Gabriel.

"I think that's enough for tonight. 10, Mr B you both won." I smile at Kota.

"Come on baby time for bed." North helps me up so I can kiss and say good night to everyone else. I walk into my bed room and find North already laying on the bed in just his black boxers. "I'm just going to clean up." I smile at my big teddy bear. "I'll be waiting for you baby."

I go into my ensuite and take a quick bath. Before dinner I placed one of meanie's more risqué lingerie pieces inside, and a pair of black heels. Putting on the shear black panties and matching garter belt I connect it to black thigh high stockings. The bra is a black finally detailed flowery lace with cream coloured backing. I put on my 3 inch heels and look in the mirror. Messing up my hair a little I take a deep breath for courage. I can do this. I want this. This is just as much for North as it is for me. Turning around I move to the door before I can change my mind.

I open the door and step out. North is laying in the centre of the bed with his eyes closed. I've taken to long. I turn to close the bathroom door and I hear a sharp intake of breath. I look over my shoulder and North is looking right at me. Lust, passion and wanting shining through his eyes. "Baby?" He rasps out.
"Yes my North Star." I say quietly not knowing how he's going to react.
Please tell me I'm not dreaming. Tell me this is real." He says getting up from the bed and walking over to me.
"Your not dreaming." I tell him giggling. Standing in front of me, he goes to touch me but hesitates, like I might disappear if he does. I grab his hand and put it against my cheek.
"I'm real my North Star and I won't disappear. I want you North, I need you." I say looking directly into his eyes.
"Fuck yes baby." He picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around him. Kissing him with every feeling I have inside of me.
He walks us to the bed and lays me down. Moving over me he nips at my neck. "You are so sexy baby. But these will get in the way with what I'm planing on doing to you tonight." With that he rips my panties off my body. Oh my!