Ch 7 Up, up and away

Sang POV

Wow I knew Victor was rich but this is crazy. I thought we would be flying like any other normal person, but I should of known better. These are Academy boys. They never do anything by half let alone normal.

I've just walked up the steps of a private plane and not just any private plane. Victors, which he has told me was a 14th birthday present from his so called parents. For him to get around easier for his concerts. He tells me it's really just another way for his parents to show off their money and to say they are better then everyone else. But in times like this, it comes in handy.

Stepping in I see cream seats and carpeting, light blue accents and wooden cabinets. "Wow."
"I know, cool right." Luke says moving past me and sitting on the lounge.
"Aggele." Silas takes my hand and leads me to the couch so I'm sitting between Luke and him. The rest of my boys all find seats and settle down. As much as they possibly can. There is excitement in the air buzzing. Everyone is eager to go.

Take off is not what I expected. I want to look out the window but I can't seem to get my head away from my superman's chest. I'm shaking, my arms tightly wrapped around his body. All I'm hearing is white noise.

I feel someone crouch in front of us. "Pookie, are you okay?" I can only just make out what Sean is saying. I slowly turn my head and open my eyes. I still have Silas in a death grip. Sean is holding me out a stick of gum, I look at him with a question in my eyes. "It will help your ears pop, and you will start to feel better." He give me a kind smile. I unwrap one arm and take the gum. Starting to chew it, I can feel my ears popping and the sounds around me are coming back.

About an hour later I'm almost fully relaxed. I have moved to a chair in front of Owen and am reading a book on my iPad. Luke, Kota, Victor and Nathan are playing Xbox. I was amazed when a TV came out from the wooden cabinets. It just raised up on what I thought was a bench. Gabriel has been looking online at what I can only guess are things for the house. I keep hearing something about pink and green carpet and not having the right shades. Who knows.

"Sweetheart, what did you what to do while in London?" Owen asks me. Doesn't he always plan ahead?
"I don't know what did you have planed?"
"Nothing as yet." He says with a small smile. "I wanted this to be a relaxing holiday. We can do things together or in smaller groups. We have a week so no rushing needed."
"I might look up thing to do if that's okay?"
"More then okay. Any ideas are welcome."

An hour later I've found a website about castles and the one I'm most interested in is 'Hampton Court Palace' it's where king Henry VIII lived.

"10 what are you looking at?" Kota says, crouching down beside me. I move my iPad so he can see the website.
"Oh I didn't know you could visit there. Don't they have a maze?"
"Who has a maze?" Sean lifts his head from the seat across from Gabriel.
"Hampton Court Palace. It's where Henry VIII lived." Kota answers.
"That the fuckin dude who chopped off his wife's heads isn't it?" Gabriel asks.
"Yes Gabe, he killed six of his eight wives." I giggle trust Kota to know all the facts.

"What are we talking about?" Luke looks over at us.
"Somewhere to visit." Gabe yells.
"It has the oldest and only surviving royal chocolate kitchen, in the UK Luke." I tell him.
"A chocolate kitchen hell yes." He punches the air.
"It says the maze is the largest hedge maze as well. It's one third of an acre. They also do Tudor period food and cooking classes."
"Sounds good Aggele. How do we get there?"
"Owen where are we staying?"
"In central London sang. I've rented a five bedroom apartment for the week."
"It says here that it takes about 35 minutes by train from London."
"May I have your iPad sweetheart? I'll book our tickets." I had it over and relax back into my seat.

Over the next few hours we have decided on also going to 'the tower of London' and the 'London eye'. We will also split up some days to do smaller thing.
I feel myself starting to drift off to sleep. Knowing when I wake up I will be in England. I can't stop the smile from spreading on my face.